Soddy Daisy/Sequatchie Co. boys

catsbackr

Hey, how did the Soddy Daisy/Sequatchie County boys match come out today?

They were bowling at the same time as our girls so I didn't get to see it.

I have a feeling it might have been bad for Soddy due to the "grooved" and "less precise" lane conditions at the Hixson Holiday Bowl.

Just wondering how it came out.

The Soddy Daisy/Sequatchie County boys match was awsome! Great bowling from everyone. Soddy won with a strong victory of 21-6. The 2nd game all Soddy guys went over 200. Sequtchie boys are a very strong team and its a great match to watch. Good bowling from everyone keep it up!

Hey, how did the Soddy Daisy/Sequatchie County boys match come out today?

They were bowling at the same time as our girls so I didn't get to see it.

I have a feeling it might have been bad for Soddy due to the "grooved" and "less precise" lane conditions at the Hixson Holiday Bowl.

hixson lanes have a groove in them as soon as your ball hits that groove in makes in to the pocket. if your shot is not play the groove you can find a shot where you can hit five different broads. at sequatchie lanes you have a 2 to 3 broad radii to hit. so i am trying to say if you want is you haft to be more precise and consistent at scquatchie than hixson.

Just wondering how it came out.