Jackson Co 52 Clarkrange 35

titanjo

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I have dial up so it might take more time to say it /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Have a nice day tomorrow. Did Clarkrange play last nigt?? I hope they won. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Jackson County Alumni and this has to be the best team that Coach Jim Brown has put together at Jackson County while using many different players from our cross county rivals. We want to thank each and every one of our neighbor schools who have spent many hours training girls in their basketball talents. We do appreciate your efforts. As a way of showing our appreciation to you we will engrave the name of your school on our Gold Ball this year. Thanks again.

No way your from JC this is obviously someone trying to put the program down again. Oh well to bad so sad JC girls have established themselves as one of the top programs in the NATION notice i didn't say district or state! Get used to seeing them win and if it came down to it they are probably the best team in the state bar NONE!!! That includes MJ and the rest of the AAA , AA, A Div I and Div II. They will and should be ranked in the USA Today's top 25 and oh by the way it won't be the first time they've been ranked by that little newspaper!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I am a Jackson County Alumni and this has to be the best team that Coach Jim Brown has put together at Jackson County while using many different players from our cross county rivals. We want to thank each and every one of our neighbor schools who have spent many hours training girls in their basketball talents. We do appreciate your efforts. As a way of showing our appreciation to you we will engrave the name of your school on our Gold Ball this year. Thanks again.

How many threads are you gonna post this on?

This is not patsummitt12 first post to flame JC, simply check profile, a look at all previous posts and it is obvious they are not from JC. But for those that enjoy his/her post, have fun, and see who have the last laugh /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Don't worry Clarkrange fans, you might get another chance to play us in the midsouth classic. GO BIG BLUE. We have a great team. Way to play Holli!!!! Try to catch her if you can. Holli and Misti =trouble for the other team. We have the best point guards in the state.Of course, the best coach. Courtney and Emily are not to be ignored by any means. Cause they will make you pay. Then, Laken will demand some coverage. Amy is a surprise. Watch out she might be under the net any minute!!!!!!!!!!!! We have team defense with a capital D.

This is not patsummitt12 first post to flame JC, simply check profile, a look at all previous posts and it is obvious they are not from JC. But for those that enjoy his/her post, have fun, and see who have the last laugh /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

patsummit12, I have a suggestion. Why don't you cross county lines,state lines or country lines. Anywhere but here where you can cause trouble by posing as a JC fan.We have enough people bashing US without IMPORTS. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

patsummit12, I have a suggestion. Why don't you cross county lines,state lines or country lines. Anywhere but here where you can cause trouble by posing as a JC fan.We have enough people bashing US without IMPORTS. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What is a country line?

Don't worry Clarkrange fans, you might get another chance to play us in the midsouth classic. GO BIG BLUE. We have a great team.

JC girls do have a great team and already have another scheduled game @ Clarkrange on Jan 22. But maybe another shot might present itself at the Mid South. It has been mentioned on several occasions that these two teams may get to see one another up to 5 times, we will see what happens, Oh yeah and Clarkrange fans won't be a worrying!!! LOL Coach Rogers will have his team focused on the BIG PICTURE, just as Coach Brown is, I will bet ya that.

JC girls do have a great team and already have another scheduled game @ Clarkrange on Jan 22. But maybe another shot might present itself at the Mid South. It has been mentioned on several occasions that these two teams may get to see one another up to 5 times, we will see what happens, Oh yeah and Clarkrange fans won't be a worrying!!! LOL Coach Rogers will have his team focused on the BIG PICTURE, just as Coach Brown is, I will bet ya that.

CLARKRANGE HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM A EXCELLANT COACH AND GREAT TRADITION, AND THEY ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING JC. I doubt if anyone could pLay them 5 times in a season and win all, may be possible but very unlikely. I hope we get that chance and win them all especially the last one.

CLARKRANGE HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM A EXCELLANT COACH AND GREAT TRADITION, AND THEY ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING JC. I doubt if anyone could pLay them 5 times in a season and win all, may be possible but very unlikely. I hope we get that chance and win them all especially the last one.

It is difficult to beat a good team more than twice. I'd rather lose to clarkrange now, not in the state. Good luck to you guys. Who do you play next??