South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the pirates...we're pulling for you on this end of the countyNathan PowellWHS

Thanks. Come on up for the game Friday. High is forcast to be about 60 degs. Should be nice

Where exactly is South Pittsburg? Anyway, from a Falcon, go Pirates! Bring it home to East TN!

25+/- miles west of Chattanooga, right on the Alabama border

king nemesis face the dog had 2 good drives help with one broken play for a big run and a fumble, If they were anything wrong with the pirates play It would have been not throwing the ball more, but he stuck with his game plan and won in a way that there was no doubt of which was the better team, Just as the teams that you all beat on the way to SP. That's why we have a playoff so there is no doubt who is the best team GO PIRATES!!!!

Everyone is talking about watching the games on TV ... I'm guessing they are live? If so I may just have to bring out the VCR out of storage or figure out how to work this computer tv tuner one ...

Are the games on Charter cable, anyone know?

CSS would probably be my best guess, but I didn't know they actually showed the games live though. I certainly don't remember ever seeing the JCS/Friendship game last year, though.

Awe Now Fatrock. I Feel Alot Of Pent-up Emotions In Your Post. Ever Considered Consulting Someone On The Professional Level. Maybe Some Green-Leafy Perhaps. Or Try Some Of The Lynchburg Tea So's To Speak. But What Ever Seems To Calm You Down. Maybe Some Of Old Grandad's Cough Medicine. I'm Worried About Ya Big Guy. Are Ya Eating Well? Enough Green Vegetables And Stuff? Had Your Colon Checked? Just Chill Baby And Enjoy This Week. You Can Go Back To Your Spousal Abuse Next Week. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Give The Ole Lady A Break.

sorry to worry you Butchie but sometime I get fired up, it was that dam choo choo train they do it to me.

Everything else is great.Wish I could see the Pirates win state live but thats out. Ill get it online. Now how are you Had Your Colon Checked lately? Getting Enough Green Vegetables And Stuff? Vitamins? And not too much Green-Leafy,Old Grandad's Cough Medicine or Lynchburg Tea. Have a great time at the game but the Pirates are going to win so don't take it too hard it'll be alright. So You Just Chill And Enjoy This Week. An Give Your Ole Lady A Break.