South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Zone, from what I saw on their game highlights, they are very balanced. Their defense is pretty stingy too. Our O-line and D-line will have to play really well Friday. The Peabody game is one to watch. This was their only loss, but they still were able to move it on them. Their running game reminds me alot of how the SP offense looked in the 90's. Power football all the way. My opinion probably does not mean much, but they remind me a little bit of Boyd Buchanan a few years back. This should be a good game and like you said, a few defensive stops by one team will probably be the difference.

Pretty good analysis. I think the D that gets a few stops will win the game.

An interesting stat (I think I remember all the numbers correctly).....South Pittsburg has only punted 16 times all season. We have only punted twice in the playoffs...both were in round 1 of the playoffs vs Trousdale so we have not punted at all in the last 3 games against some pretty good competition.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a big stat, 2 punts in 4 games. I think Vic has been smart though. I will have to say our Power football the last two weeks has suprised me. I was not sure how well we could run between the tackles against good teams. I think long drives for SP will be key (might help us wear down that good Rebel team).

I agree with zonepirate that it will be the intangibles that will determine the winner of this game...When you have teams that are evenly matched that's how it usually shakes out...That and special teams

My prediction is McKenzie-24.....South Pittsburg-21

OK, I agree with your halftime prediction, but what about the final score? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

whooo whoo get ready the train is comin through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better be ready for that beast tyler moore he's a load to handle. I expect a big game for him. I think he is playing with passion now.

He is good. The backup is as well. The line is a big reason they are so good but once they get in the open they know what to do. The fullback trap looks very effective for them as well. Then there is Derek Carr, when he puts the ball in the air it knows where to go. I think that both sides know that they have their hands full.