Greeneville vs Cocke County IMAC

KardzGuy

Let's pull our heads out of the sand. Bill Duncan can't find people jobs and the head football coach gets his entire compensation package from Greeneville City School Systems. Get Real. Duncan knows basketball as well as anybody, does great with what he's got, but we all know he plays outside the box also. I didn't mean for this thread to become a Duncan bashing session, but I have no control over others opinions. By the way Barb, you said you didn't go to the game, not me, and you never have given me the info on Duncan coaching in the Olympics.

Hey! Did you guys hear? Duncan signed 5 kids for next year!!! They all have jobs that his inside man opened for him. How great is that? I hear that three are over eight feet tall. You get real Kardz. You and everyone else that cries out recruiting every year are witch-hunting.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Did you guys hear? Duncan signed 5 kids for next year!!! They all have jobs that his inside man opened for him. How great is that? I hear that three are over eight feet tall. You get real Kardz. You and everyone else that cries out recruiting every year are witch-hunting.

Yeah and I hear he has upped his referee payola as well so we should have those IMAC officials in our pockets at Hal Henard for another year as well...its good to be da king /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You all have a blessed day I am done with this.