Upperman at Dekalb tues.

DaKing15643

Two weeks ago i would have said uhs by about 10 but after seeing how DC has stepped up in their two wins vs Waren Co. and Gordonsville, and how they showed a lot of toughness last night inm a 7 pt loss to a very talented White Co. team, ill have to go with DC by 6...

Agreed, DC really surprised me when they played G-ville. I didn't know how much team speed they had. They were really quick and posts were smart and played big. Guards did excellent job as well. I would say baring they play awful, they spank the Bees by 15 or more. DC seems to be playing really well right now. If they keep playing this way, I think they will have something to say about LA being the district champion. Those two games should be very exciting, lots of runnin'. Good luck tuesday night.

The Bees by 7

Should be a close game regardless...an z king, with the loss of Bass, DC's youngsters have really stepped up. Even though this year is just getting started, looks like a bright future for DC. And as for gordonsville, ive watched them for quite a few years now(my stepbro goes there) and looks like they have a really young team also...what's the rest of the district look like?

Should be a close game regardless...an z king, with the loss of Bass, DC's youngsters have really stepped up. Even though this year is just getting started, looks like a bright future for DC. And as for gordonsville, ive watched them for quite a few years now(my stepbro goes there) and looks like they have a really young team also...what's the rest of the district look like?

We do have a young team. Hopefully they will continue to get better throughout the season and the years ahead. I do not really know much about this district right now, except that Westmoreland is probably the number one team to beat, with it being pretty wide-open after that. I thought when DC lost Bass, they would have trouble, but they will do just fine. Obviously they might could do better with him, but they will still be a good team without him.

We do have a young team. Hopefully they will continue to get better throughout the season and the years ahead. I do not really know much about this district right now, except that Westmoreland is probably the number one team to beat, with it being pretty wide-open after that. I thought when DC lost Bass, they would have trouble, but they will do just fine. Obviously they might could do better with him, but they will still be a good team without him.

Gives the shooters a little more freedom i think...and what about friendship this year? Did they lose too much after last yr? I know they lost Teeter but who they bringing back?