Coalfield @ Oneida

bob367

Kill, Oneida playing in consecutive days doesn't really bother them, because they do have some depth to speak of! Until we see Coalfield challenge someone, it should be safe to say the Indians should win this one. I have no doubt Coalbucket has improved since their opening game, but the Indians need not to let this one slip away.

Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oneida will be coming off playing friday, monday, and then playing tuesday night against coalfield but from what ive seen coalfield isnt the best they have been in recent years and i think oneida will win this one.

Coalfield lost to Jellico by about 50 points, so I dont think it matters if Oneida plays 5 games in a row before this one. Indians by alot.

Coalfield lost to Jellico by about 50 points, so I dont think it matters if Oneida plays 5 games in a row before this one. Indians by alot.

Well i hear Coalfield has two new players, but idk what effect they will have, i remember the boys from middle school and they were both pretty decent athletes. And can you be talking about anyone being awful? RBS??

Well i hear Coalfield has two new players, but idk what effect they will have, i remember the boys from middle school and they were both pretty decent athletes. And can you be talking about anyone being awful? RBS??

Well Coalfield will need all the help the can get. I mean they lost to the 3rd or 4th best team from the worst in the state.

The Indians moved to a solid 3 - 0 last night in the conference. I'm not rackin' on the Yellow Jackets, but I left at half time....so maybe their situation improved. The boys in orange look like they have some manageable parts, and it will be interesting to see how they navigate the trail through 4-A. They had a more formitable opponent on Monday Night, to show maturity they need to win a couple of those. C Gap's size was a little difficult, but one finds it hard to see the same team 24 hrs later look as good as they did. True, Coalfield put up a little less fight, but the Tribe rolled so convincingly that it kinda left me scratching my head. They will definately be awesome if they can learn to bring it to every contest! Good job so far, King.........and keep the pedal to the floor.

Kazzy