GC vs. Oc

lucasl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, we got waxed by Humboldt in the worst game GC has played in probably 2 years..They're not that much better than us and the Chester Co. game was close all night and Chester pulled away at the end...The thing for Gibson Co. this year is a deep bench and SPEED...Here's all the players that play and get quality time: Nick Santaniello, Hamilton Hudson, Ralph Masagna, Ethan Ellis, Brad Stafford, Josh Reeves, Trey Tate, Terrance Rodgers, Matt Coleman, and Eskew (forget his first name)...10 Players deep and lots of speed...redbird said if the 3's are falling he'll take OC, well I'll say if the threes are falling for GC then it'll be a long night for the Rebels...Gibson Co. is better this year, whether you believe it or not...I haven't seen Milan yet so I cannot comment on them as they have some players this year that I haven't heard of and don't know the talent level with them...I still say GC by around 20 or so...I may be wrong but I have a feeling I might be right

All anyone has to do is put pressure on GC and they fold. And idk what speed your talkin about but i think they were runnin through mud with all that speed you speak of. GC takes alotta 3's and might hit one every now and then. But as you said I guess it was GC's worst game in 2 years........yea right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to pick O.C. to win this one by 10 at least, even if Giiliam does not play. The rest of the team is really stepping up, and playing tough. Should be a good game.

I really hope the kids that have taken over the scoring load during Gilliam's abscense can keep it up when he returns. They are SO much more dangerous when those select two or three do.

Just watch it happen tomorrow night...Gibson Co. really hasn't played a great game this year but it's early in the season and I have a feeling that tomorrow night Gibson Co. is going to be up and hopping...just watch it happen..

OC hasn't had the best season either, however they showed up to ball with the absence of Gilliam against SF & Fulton Co. teams. Everyone had predicted FC by atleast 5... HAHA! I laugh. Our boys may not be the most athletic in the district, but they definately aren't going to lay down and take a beating. I haven't heard much about GC this season, but i'm sure, with the record they have, they feel as though they won't lay down for anyone either. Lucas, I plan on seeing you there tonight, it'd be much appreciated to meet my fellow student section rival. Goodluck to both teams, but I have OC come out on top by 7+.

OC hasn't had the best season either, however they showed up to ball with the absence of Gilliam against SF & Fulton Co. teams. Everyone had predicted FC by atleast 5... HAHA! I laugh. Our boys may not be the most athletic in the district, but they definately aren't going to lay down and take a beating. I haven't heard much about GC this season, but i'm sure, with the record they have, they feel as though they won't lay down for anyone either. Lucas, I plan on seeing you there tonight, it'd be much appreciated to meet my fellow student section rival. Goodluck to both teams, but I have OC come out on top by 7+.

i hope the Rebel Train comes out in full force and supports the Rebels and Lady Rebels to the last tip. I don't think they realize how much they can actually get the players' spirits up and keep them going. Good luck tonight to both teams. GO CENTRAL!!!!

i hope the Rebel Train comes out in full force and supports the Rebels and Lady Rebels to the last tip. I don't think they realize how much they can actually get the players' spirits up and keep them going. Good luck tonight to both teams. GO CENTRAL!!!!

We'll be there for sure, but i'm not sure how many. We'll make the best out of what we have, and from what I am told, we make a huge difference in the way both our girls and guys play.

The Obion Central Rebels travel to Dyer tonite and come out with a huge district win by beating the Gibson County Pioneers in double-overtime 83-77....

The Rebels blew a 18 point 3rd qtr lead with some turnovers and some missed free throws and some questionable shots....The Rebels went into the 4th quarter with a 52-41 lead....

For Gibson County,Hamilton Hudson scored 33 points to lead the Pioneers..Rafaello Mesagna followed with 17 points...

For the Rebels,Nick Gilliam returned from a shoulder injury to score 31 points...Silvanus Lee had a big nite with 19 points and Matt Harner added 14.....

The Rebels improved to 6-2 overall but more importantly 1-0 in district action....

The Rebels have another big district game next week when Milan rolls into Central Station....

The Obion Central Rebels travel to Dyer tonite and come out with a huge district win by beating the Gibson County Pioneers in double-overtime 83-77....

The Rebels blew a 18 point 3rd qtr lead with some turnovers and some missed free throws and some questionable shots....The Rebels went into the 4th quarter with a 52-41 lead....

For Gibson County,Hamilton Hudson scored 33 points to lead the Pioneers..Rafaello Mesagna followed with 17 points...

For the Rebels,Nick Gilliam returned from a shoulder injury to score 31 points...Silvanus Lee had a big nite with 19 points and Matt Harner added 14.....

The Rebels improved to 6-2 overall but more importantly 1-0 in district action....

The Rebels have another big district game next week when Milan rolls into Central Station....

I'm in the boro watching football for the weekend and wasn't able to make it to Gibson Co. for this one...pride, you got me, lol..Congrats to your Rebels!! I was getting updates as the game went along and was praying GC would pull away with it because I was thinking of what I had said on here lol...Good Luck to the Rebs this year!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i think i'll let you go with just a "i told ya so" GC. But to be honest you shoulda have been right, only the other way around. Tjhe game was busted open and should of have been closed near the end of regulation but once again the Rebels let a big lead slip away. Same exact thing happend with Halls and a few other teams, with the Tigers being the only team able to take advantage of it. Gilliam and Hudson were outstanding tonight. I thought the rain had started to fall in the gym with all the bombs being put up. In the end, what a ball game though. Congrats to the Rebs, and keep playing hard GC, you guys have a lot to build on this season.