Pickett Co.@ Jackson

7Awatcher

Pickett County visits Jackson Co in a district match-up. PC coming in averaging 58 pts pg and holding their opponents to an average of 55 pts per game, while JC is averaging 60 points pg and holding their opponents to an average of 41 pts pg.

Can JC slow down the run & gun offense of PC? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett County visits Jackson Co in a district match-up. PC coming in averaging 58 pts pg and holding their opponents to an average of 55 pts per game, while JC is averaging 60 points pg and holding their opponents to an average of 41 pts pg.

Can JC slow down the run & gun offense of PC? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

7A you beat me to the post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It will be an interesting game for sure. I believe our D can take care of pickett. It will be close. Jackson County winning less than 7 points

Both teams sub early and often. This one could be closer than you would think. Pickett will still have some fresh legs in the fourth quarter.

pickett girls have been doing pretty good at times.they need to start Beaty and White as their point guards they are fast and don`t care to run were as one of their players tries to walk back down the floor and shoots the ball every time she touches the ball.This same player didn`t get to start the other night because of her little fit she threw at RB not because she had bad knees as her mother told the radio .If it had been any of the other girls they would not have even started or got to even play the next two or three games.But since i got that out of my system ,I think the girls will do alright.