WHH, 4-0

SCRAPMAN

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have they played anybody?

East Robertson and Clarksville Acadamy which makes us 2-0 in district. Our real test will be Jan. 4 against Nashville Christian. But, a win is a win is a win. What WHH lacks in experience and the younger guys not having much play time they make up in heart and a great coach. They are a fun team to watch. Before we ever played a game, everybody was predicting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> us to finish in 6 or 7 place. So, I was just wondering if those people cared to change their mind. See you all at MTSU!

East Robertson and Clarksville Acadamy which makes us 2-0 in district. Our real test will be Jan. 4 against Nashville Christian. But, a win is a win is a win. What WHH lacks in experience and the younger guys not having much play time they make up in heart and a great coach. They are a fun team to watch. Before we ever played a game, everybody was predicting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> us to finish in 6 or 7 place. So, I was just wondering if those people cared to change their mind. See you all at MTSU!

is that a state tourney prediction...and a win over east robertson is definately a good win

Sure, why not? Go to the Robertson County Times and see the article. Ross Albright is my son so I am a little bias. But, they are definetly a lot better than everbody thought they would be. www.rctimes.com

a 2 point win over community isnt gonna get a ticket punched to murfreesboro...but it does seem like your son can put up some points

Albright is definitely a special player because he has a great talent for shooting the basketball, especially from beyond the arch.

Thanks Melton, A few month's back when we were just shooting around he hit 30 3's in a row and then turned around and hit 5 half courters in a row. When he get's in the zone it's just him, the basketball and all net! I know doing it in a game is a whole other story but it was really cool to watch. Hopefully he will get some interest from some college's and save me 10-15 grand a year.