2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

yea i no we were and r absolutely horrible now i see y yall beat us last year and y yall will tear us apart this year....lol now thats funny look go back and look at the stats from the cwood boro game last year we beat yall up and down the field the whole game just cause yall can score a few late tds and make it look alot closer than it was should make yall feel proud i hoped you enjoyed it cause yall wont have that opportunity this year its gonna be a long 11 mile ride back from the boro

you win cause of a muffed xtra point after giving up no less that three late tds.....you were gassed in that game and out on your feet.....big deal, no depth...Mt pleasant rubbed it in your face in the fourth too as I recall

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you win cause of a muffed xtra point after giving up no less that three late tds.....you were gassed in that game and out on your feet.....big deal, no depth...Mt pleasant rubbed it in your face in the fourth too as I recall

hey wchs78 this post by ssssssss is a typical collinwood post.they either run out of time,or they have some other excuse.they never show class and give credit to the team that just beat them!

He has 3 more years of playing time too. I think he will be the talk of Mt Pleasant, Coach T and every were. I will say that he is a lil on the soft side right now good coaching will get that out of him. The bull ring needs to be put in use, thoughen him up. My Nephew is one of the hogs at mTp and he thought #65 was WC best lineman last year & not #75. He said #65 was good but he forget to bring enough syrup.

I remember the 04 WC game byself. Standing room only that night. Both teams undefeated.

Talk Rice into coming back to the Jungle. We only have 4 home games; Huntland, Zion, Perry Co & C'wood. Wayne Co could bring us some big bucks.

yea 65 is a player big and can move as well 75 suffers from the same problem you were talkin bout a lil soft....and yes the bull ring is a nice way to toughen someone up we used to play all the time before the coaches made it down to the field...but one of the best lineman i think wc has is #76 he was a soph. last year and can mave really good as a pulling guard....yea we had four home games last year all the tough teams were away now its right the opposite 6 home games all the tough ones bein at our house...Lewis Co., Mtp, Cwood, all at home

yea i no thats exactly y u have to resort to another game to prove your point....look we won and a w is a w no matter by how many points...it doesnt bother me when you say somethin about mtp cause the all mighty wood lost to them too and just for the record it was two touchdown not three and we blocked that extra point...maybe if yalls guys up front could have kept #43 out you mighta won...but after seein the rest of the game thats a very very big might....and you flappin on about depth....collinwood doesnt have alot of it as a matter of fact the boro has more than collinwood does just cause yall are tryin to play a different 11 on both sides of the ball doesnt mean its gonna work and if yall keep that plan throughout the season you will see that anyway that was last year were talkin bout the 08 season so ssssssssss wat r your predictions on the game this year?????

WCHS78...... Collinwood will get beat but there will be an excuse, you can bank on that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea no doubt but sssssss thinks the only reason we won is because of a blocked xtra point how about the fact of us holding there...now this is wat ssssssss said on the collinwood waynesboro thread last year...an "unstoppable Adams" to 2 yards...ive never claimed to be a genius but that might have somethin to do with it...anywayz thats all in tha past i wanna hear his oppinion on this years game heres my prediction...

Cwood-100

WC-0

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />