Loretto at. East Hickman....

mustangsbball

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I say Loretto is got this one easy. I expected East to be a decent team, from what I was told, but they showed me nothing. They were just all out bad last night and the thing was is that LC played bad, East broke their press time and time again, but continued to throw the ball out of bounds or miss easy shots. I think that Clint Wright will have a field day in this game and Stout might too. But, Loretto by at least 15.

Yeah, I say Loretto is got this one easy. I expected East to be a decent team, from what I was told, but they showed me nothing. They were just all out bad last night and the thing was is that LC played bad, East broke their press time and time again, but continued to throw the ball out of bounds or miss easy shots. I think that Clint Wright will have a field day in this game and Stout might too. But, Loretto by at least 15.

Well they really won Easy.................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> East won....It would of been worse but due to 2 varsity players still not playing due to injuries, once they are hitting on all 8 cylinders,they will be doing real good. they still got a ways to go.. Lewis county got lucky and got East when 4 out of 5 starters were on the bench for injuries, I hope Lewis felt good about beating East, pressing with a 30 point lead...... what a classy coach you got there /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . But it will be EAST EAGLE's turn next time then lets see what you will do. Loretto is a much better team than Lewis, They got some good big guys, and some good shooters. Congrads. to Loretto for a good game, Lewis county............dont thrill yourself......................... that 30 point lead press will not be forgotten.........but what do you expect with Lewis county.

Well, I did not know that East had 4 starters out against LC, but I don't know all this about Loretto being better than LC. I have to say even though I said Loretto should win this game easy, I am not surprised by the East victory. I agree with Supersport the district this year is going to be crazy with a Marshall Co. blowout against Giles and just odd scores over and over each night. It seemed Loretto was going to be a force and then East walks in their and beat them and now looks like they could make some noise. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but I know it's going to be fun to watch. This district has never been this evenly matched, it was always Giles on top the last four years when I played and however many years before that.

I agree with everyone about the district being close this year. Loretto just had a terrible shoting game and Zack McDonald was suspended one quarter for some reason. Loretto should have blew them out. I don't think that We are as good as Lewis County but I do know that we will be ready for them when they come to town. Giles is very down because the way i heard it Marshall could have scored 100 but they went into the stall. If i were the coach I would have had to get to the century mark just to spite Billy Holt. But Did I read it wrong or did Page play Marshall two points?? I thought that Page was Very down this year.... I don't know but if Loretto got this out of their system and they play the way they did against Springhill for the rest of the year. they could really surprise alot of people who were counting them out before the season even started.

Loretto is very new and Improved and I think that they will make some serious noise in our District.

I agree with everyone about the district being close this year. Loretto just had a terrible shoting game and Zack McDonald was suspended one quarter for some reason. Loretto should have blew them out. I don't think that We are as good as Lewis County but I do know that we will be ready for them when they come to town. Giles is very down because the way i heard it Marshall could have scored 100 but they went into the stall. If i were the coach I would have had to get to the century mark just to spite Billy Holt. But Did I read it wrong or did Page play Marshall two points?? I thought that Page was Very down this year.... I don't know but if Loretto got this out of their system and they play the way they did against Springhill for the rest of the year. they could really surprise alot of people who were counting them out before the season even started.

Loretto is very new and Improved and I think that they will make some serious noise in our District.

Loretto 's big guys are much better than lewis's 1 semi big guy, It will be interesting , when East gets some experience and get all the players back they will be right in there., anybody can have those nights when you cant buy a basket.

Well they really won Easy.................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> East won....It would of been worse but due to 2 varsity players still not playing due to injuries, once they are hitting on all 8 cylinders,they will be doing real good. they still got a ways to go.. Lewis county got lucky and got East when 4 out of 5 starters were on the bench for injuries, I hope Lewis felt good about beating East, pressing with a 30 point lead...... what a classy coach you got there /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . But it will be EAST EAGLE's turn next time then lets see what you will do. Loretto is a much better team than Lewis, They got some good big guys, and some good shooters. Congrads. to Loretto for a good game, Lewis county............dont thrill yourself......................... that 30 point lead press will not be forgotten.........but what do you expect with Lewis county.

I don't know who you are or where you get your information, but i play for east and when we played lewis county we did not have 4 starters out we had 1.We don't need to make excuses and we don't need anybody making them for us we did not play well .I am happy you are a fan and you show your support but please don't run your mouth if you don't even know what you are talking about. Atleast get your information right.

I don't know who you are or where you get your information, but i play for east and when we played lewis county we did not have 4 starters out we had 1.We don't need to make excuses and we don't need anybody making them for us we did not play well .I am happy you are a fan and you show your support but please don't run your mouth if you don't even know what you are talking about. Atleast get your information right.

"Dat a Boy!"

I agree. East Hickman has all the tools to be a very strong team in our district. I think that they need post players. They have shooters that are lights out but if they don't have an inside game then they wont have to open shots. I was very surprised bye them.. They are a first year school and I am very anxious to see them in the near future.