District 10AAA

fanchs

Ms. Williams did not play in this game by doctor's orders. She had strained some tendons in her knee suffered during the Dickson County game in which she led her team to victory scoring 25 pts. I think the Senior Ms. Hamilton only scored 9pts.

Oh by the way, I do not see any comments on how the Lady Eagles are undefeated in 10 AAA behind the leadership of Ms. Williams. I see why she is highly recruited by the Hall of Famer Pat Summitt, and she is only a Junior!

The Dickson County game of which you post was played on December 11th, according to the CoachT schedule. This was over a month ago.

As you say, "Oh by the way," The Leaf Chronicle said this morning that Makia Jackson and Ms. Williams had been absent from the Northeast lineup because of off-court issues. ?

This is the quote form the Clarksville paper this morning: Mason-Blair has dealt with ongoing off-the-court issues that have plagued the team in recent weeks. Both Makia Jackson and Kamiko Williams have been absent at times from the lineup.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justhoopin, I don't understand the defensive tone to your reply to a simple question asked by fiftyz. No one on this thread has said anything against Northeast or Ms. Williams. They are a talented team who have won a lot of games.

fiftyz asked a question all 10AAA girls basketball fans were wondering. I am glad she is back on the court as eveidenced by her scoring in their last game. Oh and by the way "The Sr. Ms. Hamilton" as you called her had 14 points against Northeast. Guess you should verify your info before posting.

I think I was right on target with my research, posted by The Leaf Chronicle 12 December 2007, Kelsey Hamilton 9 pts. I do not make the news, I just read and report it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The Dickson County game of which you post was played on December 11th, according to the CoachT schedule. This was over a month ago.

As you say, "Oh by the way," The Leaf Chronicle said this morning that Makia Jackson and Ms. Williams had been absent from the Northeast lineup because of off-court issues. ?

This is the quote form the Clarksville paper this morning: Mason-Blair has dealt with ongoing off-the-court issues that have plagued the team in recent weeks. Both Makia Jackson and Kamiko Williams have been absent at times from the lineup.

It's great to communicate in this forum. I see we can post what was on the web, but once again we must not assume anything. Did you ask the coach what was meant? Well I've been told the real deal. You should talk to the coach before you mis-lead people and accuse the coach with your post. I can speak from the stand point of talking with the Williams family during an event, Kamiko has only been out for the Independence game due to her injury. I can't speak for Ms. Jackson. As stated before, ask the coach if you don't know and please do not assume anything. This creates un-necessary rumors! Go Lady Eagles!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

It's great to communicate in this forum. I see we can post what was on the web, but once again we must not assume anything. Did you ask the coach what was meant? Well I've been told the real deal. You should talk to the coach before you mis-lead people and accuse the coach with your post. I can speak from the stand point of talking with the Williams family during an event, Kamiko has only been out for the Independence game due to her injury. I can't speak for Ms. Jackson. As stated before, ask the coach if you don't know and please do not assume anything. This creates un-necessary rumors! Go Lady Eagles!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Rumors are not necessary. Sounds like the newspaper is to blame.

I hope they are both back playing.

Since you are "In the Know," new CoachT member, justhoopin, tell all us uninformed members why Ms. Williams did not start the game against Henry County last Tuesday night. Was it doctor's orders not to start the game, but to enter quickly and play the majority of the time?

Since you are "In the Know," new CoachT member, justhoopin, tell all us uninformed members why Ms. Williams did not start the game against Henry County last Tuesday night. Was it doctor's orders not to start the game, but to enter quickly and play the majority of the time?

Well since you asked, the coach of Northeast (Mason-Blair) is doing a great job of ensuring that all of her players receive the same treatment all the time. Ms. Williams was out during the time frame leading up to the Henry County game, i.e. (did not practice because of her knee injury) and this is why Ms. Williams did not start the game. As stated before, just ask the coach!

Again, do not be upset with me because I'm very proud of the Lady Eagles and their continued success. If I did not talk about them, no one will! It was very evident last year and this team went to the State Semi-finals. Now here's a new season, new year and all I see is the talk about Dickson County in 10 AAA. I think Northeast Lady Eagles are currently ranked #1 in 10 AAA.

Also can you tell me "the new CoachT member" why isn't Kamiko Williams ranked or even mentioned as a Top Prospect in Tennessee as stated about other athletes on this website, seeing as though you have been a member longer than I? Sources say that Ms. Williams was a Top Ten scorer and rebounder, 22 pts & 11 rbs in the state last year. Can you assist me with understanding this? Thanks in advance! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well since you asked, the coach of Northeast (Mason-Blair) is doing a great job of ensuring that all of her players receive the same treatment all the time. Ms. Williams was out during the time frame leading up to the Henry County game, i.e. (did not practice because of her knee injury) and this is why Ms. Williams did not start the game. As stated before, just ask the coach!

Again, do not be upset with me because I'm very proud of the Lady Eagles and their continued success. If I did not talk about them, no one will! It was very evident last year and this team went to the State Semi-finals. Now here's a new season, new year and all I see is the talk about Dickson County in 10 AAA. I think Northeast Lady Eagles are currently ranked #1 in 10 AAA.

Also can you tell me "the new CoachT member" why isn't Kamiko Williams ranked or even mentioned as a Top Prospect in Tennessee as stated about other athletes on this website, seeing as though you have been a member longer than I? Sources say that Ms. Williams was a Top Ten scorer and rebounder, 22 pts & 11 rbs in the state last year. Can you assist me with understanding this? Thanks in advance! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

fanchs started this topic and asked for everyone to share their news and views about 10AAA. If Dickson County has more fans or more CoachT members than Northeast, I can't help you there. As far as I know, the topic is open to anyone, so have at it.

You ask why Northeast and Williams aren't talked about on here, yet when FIFTYZ asked why Komiko didn't play in a game, justhoopin, you took offense like it was nobody's business. Ask the coach you say. If FIFTYZ had the Coach's ear, he or she wouldn't be on here asking other CoachT members.

Ms. Williams did not play in this game by doctor's orders. She had strained some tendons in her knee suffered during the Dickson County game in which she led her team to victory scoring 25 pts. I think the Senior Ms. Hamilton only scored 9pts.

Oh by the way, I do not see any comments on how the Lady Eagles are undefeated in 10 AAA behind the leadership of Ms. Williams. I see why she is highly recruited by the Hall of Famer Pat Summitt, and she is only a Junior!

Both young ladies are good basketball players. Both teams are good basketball teams. Just seems Dickson County has more fans on this particular site than anyone else. I had the opportunity to watch both Northeast and Dickson play last week. Both whipped up on my daughter's Lady Patriots. I don't think it matters how many points a player scores, it's how she makes the people around her better. Not only does the young lady from Dickson score but she is as smart a basketball player as I've seen. She makes her team better. If I had to start a team from scratch and had a choice between the young lady from Northeast and the young lady from Dickson, I would choose the young lady from Dickson.

Both young ladies are good basketball players. Both teams are good basketball teams. Just seems Dickson County has more fans on this particular site than anyone else. I had the opportunity to watch both Northeast and Dickson play last week. Both whipped up on my daughter's Lady Patriots. I don't think it matters how many points a player scores, it's how she makes the people around her better. Not only does the young lady from Dickson score but she is as smart a basketball player as I've seen. She makes her team better. If I had to start a team from scratch and had a choice between the young lady from Northeast and the young lady from Dickson, I would choose the young lady from Dickson.

There are probably 3 girls I would start from Dickson if I had to choose from the players from both teams.

You are correct, Ms. Hamilton is a very smart player and I agree totally on that. I think Ms. Williams is just as smart and she definitely makes her team better. Take a look, Ms. Williams plays the point for her team and the scoring is pretty balanced, but her talents just stands over the other young ladies on her team and the entire 10 AAA division.

I was informed the two young ladies (Ms. Hamilton & Ms. Williams) played on the same AAU team (Tennessee Team Pride) this past summer. Ms. Williams and the #2 player in the country (Ms. Glory Johnson) were the two stand outs who made the players around them much better.

Go "Lady Eagles"! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />