NERVES

FootballChick42

For anyone to say that Indy didn't dserve to be there is quite rude. They deserved to be there as much as any other team. I'm not from Indy, I'm a Smyrna fan, but wouldn't you guys be nervous if it was your first time at state? I know I would. They came out to the play the second half but it wasn't enough. So Congrats Indy on getting there and Congrats to my boys at Smyrna for back to back wins. Kelly Thomason(#42) is awesome.

For anyone to say that Indy didn't dserve to be there is quite rude. They deserved to be there as much as any other team. I'm not from Indy, I'm a Smyrna fan, but wouldn't you guys be nervous if it was your first time at state? I know I would. They came out to the play the second half but it wasn't enough. So Congrats Indy on getting there and Congrats to my boys at Smyrna for back to back wins. Kelly Thomason(#42) is awesome.

For those who may say that either of these teams did not deserve to be there; are they same ones who scream for a playoff in college or are the pure fans of bowl system? Well, TN HS football has a playoff system and the TWO best teams were there Saturday night.

I'm proud of my Indy boys! Yes, we started out flat and made way too many mental mistakes, but we had a great year. One to be proud of for sure. All that any other senior class can do to out do this one, is win the state championship. A high level for every class from here on out to live up to.

GO Eagles!!

Nervous? Maybe. We appreciate the kind words, but we won't many excuses. We played bad football for the first half against a team that capitalizes on your each and every mistake. No way to win when that happens.