Claiborne back on track!

ClaiborneBall

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Parkey was at the Gatlinburg-Pittman/Rutledge game last night scouting. Does anyone know if he was scouting for Claiborne or someone else?

I'm sure he wasn't there scouting for Claiborne!! Gee, do you think he may have just been there to watch a good girl's high school basketball game? You sure don't see any of those at Claiborne anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Lets clear something up "chill" I suggest that you figure out reasons that these girls quit before going and blaming it on other things. I particularly know ALOT about the situation. Its pretty easy to point fingers and blame in on the coach when it is COMPLETELY her fault..And as for Parkey, if he were still coach everyone who has quit would be playing and our record would be looking alot better. Disgruntled parents? hmm.. Id say so if their kids are pointed out disgruntled isn't even the word for it. I would say the other parents aren't too disgruntled because all the players quit so their third string children are getting to play! There would also be alot of other players quit, and Im only giving it time before they do.. a person can only take so much. And before you go defending someone, you need to know the whole story!

well i do know the whole story and the reason why one of the senior points gaurds quit wasnt because of the coach but because she would only be going in if the junior and the sophmore point gaurds got hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!

well i do know the whole story and the reason why one of the senior points gaurds quit wasnt because of the coach but because she would only be going in if the junior and the sophmore point gaurds got hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!

All heresay!!!Please state facts and not rumors....Look at the players that have left,and all that is left are the second string players..This team is definitely in a struggle ...

Granted, the program may have been struggling earlier, but if recent (impressive) wins at GP and at Rutledge are any indication, Claiborne seems to be getting things together just in time to make a run during the upcoming district tourney which they'll be hosting in a couple or three weeks.

Impressive is correct! The coaches have instilled a winners' mentality in them and they are playing with great defensive intensity!Several players have scored in double figures in one game or another.----Lookin' good!

All heresay!!!Please state facts and not rumors....Look at the players that have left,and all that is left are the second string players..This team is definitely in a struggle ...

it was all 2nd string players before but that wasnt a problem when it got you a starting position was it ? claibore has a good second string if thats all thats left is second string players.has anyone noticed that the claibore team has gotten better since the last 2 players left ???????

it was all 2nd string players before but that wasnt a problem when it got you a starting position was it ? claibore has a good second string if thats all thats left is second string players.has anyone noticed that the claibore team has gotten better since the last 2 players left ???????

That is a pretty low thing to say, even for you. But hopefully next year we will have a different coaching staff and things will really get better.

Coach Parkey was at the Gatlinburg-Pittman/Rutledge game last night scouting. Does anyone know if he was scouting for Claiborne or someone else?

He definitely knows his X's and O's. He was at the G-P -Rutledge game. I find it surprising that after he scouts for Claiborne that they have since then beat these two teams. I also heard that he has been asked to return next season. I personally know that the community and students would like for him to return. My understanding is that his daughter chose not to play college ball and that as his reason for retiring. Claiborne also is getting new a new principal this week.

Fact is Claibornelover that I am not a player,number one.And ,second,the team might be barely skimming by for the rest of this season,but the performance lacks technique,plays,and ability.I truelly believe that Cook is gone for next year as the school system is much aware of the problems this year has created..And ,hopefully,next year ,a new coach,or even better ,Parkey returning,will bring this girls team back to their feet.