THE Smyrna Football Hall of Fame

voldawg08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lil sistah is just clankin b-cuz bragg left smyna 4 blackman & left her dada .

no reason 2 close the thread.

she trippin

Oh look it's the guy who can't type proper English again!!!! Didn't I have to type out a long posting you did last year just so people could understand what you were talking about?!?!? Yeah I think so.

And for the record no I am not upset because of Bragg leaving and going to Blackman, I wish he had gone away faster than 4 years ago... this has nothing to do with Football, if you are really that curious, why don't you ask around as to why he isn't allowed to coach anymore in rutherford county.......

Oh look it's the guy who can't type proper English again!!!! Didn't I have to type out a long posting you did last year just so people could understand what you were talking about?!?!? Yeah I think so.

And for the record no I am not upset because of Bragg leaving and going to Blackman, I wish he had gone away faster than 4 years ago... this has nothing to do with Football, if you are really that curious, why don't you ask around as to why he isn't allowed to coach anymore in rutherford county.......

Yeah I heard bout this dude, he lucky aint nobody tore him up. i aint a smyrna fan by no means but this dude i have to agree dont deserve to be in the smyrna hall of fame at all.

check ur own gramma lil sistah.

finga points back @ u.

so what did he do that wuz so bad?

let me guess he shacked a girls basketball coach ?

seems like sum shs coach did, didn't they?

finga always points back, dont it?

feel free 2 type this 1 out 2 so evry-1 understands it.

clank clank

check ur own gramma lil sistah.

finga points back @ u.

so what did he do that wuz so bad?

let me guess he shacked a girls basketball coach ?

seems like sum shs coach did, didn't they?

finga always points back, dont it?

feel free 2 type this 1 out 2 so evry-1 understands it.

clank clank

No need to type it out you aren't important enough to type out for understanding anymore, but if you recall that girls basketball coach you are referring to, well let's just say "men" weren't her type... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> And personally I know that my grammar is perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern.

As for Bragg, if you run into him ask him about his community service and why he has it, maybe then you would get the picutre...

No need to type it out you aren't important enough to type out for understanding anymore, but if you recall that girls basketball coach you are referring to, well let's just say "men" weren't her type... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> And personally I know that my grammar is perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern.

As for Bragg, if you run into him ask him about his community service and why he has it, maybe then you would get the picutre...

you got a drill bulldogsalltheway ? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you got a drill bulldogsalltheway ? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know where you work and I will come find you! lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know where you work and I will come find you! lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are you still going to wear some purple under the orange next year? I got a shirt with an 11 on it if ya happen to need some.

then he must have been in touch wit his feminine side then

cuz he got busted

• 2 weeks later...

are you still going to wear some purple under the orange next year? I got a shirt with an 11 on it if ya happen to need some.

lol, I will ALWAYS wear purple no matter what team I am following, remember I also went to HS there so I'll always be a fan!!! I do need a number 11 though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />