82 CATS THE SECOND ANNUAL EATING CROW AWARD

82cat

As some of you may remember footballismyhero was the hands down winner last year For some reason he did not stick around to defend his title /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

for 2007 the awards goes to (drum roll) -------------------------SHAY64.

The first of the year when Lavergne was 4 and 0 and Smyrna had lost a couple she was firmly on Lavergnes

bandwagon (she got off after they lost to wc and were eliminated from the playoffs last post 10/27) and took every opportunity to take shots at Smyrna.

without further adea?-- adieu?-- adea? --------- delay here are the winning comments!!

SHAY 64

Well, well, well.....this proves my point that even a blind squirrel can find a nut as did Smyrna when they won the State Championship!! When you let a team like Lebanon (which by the way...is much improved), score 24 points on you in the 2nd half...tsk...tsk!!! Smyrna went into this game thinking they were GOD since they beat B.A. and overlooked and up and coming Lebanon squad. Kudos to LEBANON!!! Smyrna, you had you're moment to shine but it's all over now. I'll be sure and blink when I drive by the school...that championship sign is awfully little!!!...

SHAY64

I'm sooooooooo glad you mentioned me because it is gonna hurt sooooooo bad when Smyrna does not go to the Championship game this year. I back up my statement.....Smyrna is a one-hit wonder....always has been...always will be! Kinda like La Vergne......can't win against ya'll...YOU GUYS are a ONE-HIT WONDER! Talk smack to me at the end of the season...we'll see!!!!!

there are many others but these 2 alone put her well ahead of all others in the contest as a matter of fact for the second yeaar in a row it was no contest for the winner.

as for talking smack at the end of the season------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well who would do such a thing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a blast!!

Being a small part of it keeps me young.

As I told you I watched you wait your turn but work hard while waiting and then when it was your time you were ready.

"Victory belongs to the most persevering. "

Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)

cat it will be intrestiong to see who will win the award next year as i think i just MIGHT get a head start on us we shall wait a few weeks first to see if you was wrong BUT the opportunity is there (in reference to the intresting article in the paper this morning)

I had a few books left over after the Alcoa games this year. I guess I could allow it to be associated with this prestigious reward. It has been well read and some Goodpasture fans know it by heart, as well as any school who downplayed Maryville, some hallucinogenic Gat Pit fans who thought Alcoa was overrated and to all of those who so valiantly cited "Appy state beat Michigan anything can happen" (Pretty sure I saw it in almost every post). This is the book for you, don't choke on the crow. This book was originally given out to the White House poster by the name of Benstiller23, if you want a laugh go and find the posts this joker made before the season started. BTW, Alcoa whipped White House.

I would like to submit Hadouken, a Father Ryan fan who spent the week of the MBA-BA game writing gems like this:

Brentwood Academy will win.

Thats a certainty. Without a doubt. Inevitable. Only a matter of time. Not a question of 'if' but 'when'.

And all the MBA fans went whining away.

Yeah, BRBB, but you have to admit he said it was only a matter of time. He never said how much time!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ouch... it still hurts a little!!

As some of you may remember footballismyhero was the hands down winner last year For some reason he did not stick around to defend his title for 2007 the awards goes to (drum roll) -------------------------SHAY64.The first of the year when Lavergne was 4 and 0 and Smyrna had lost a couple she was firmly on Lavergnes bandwagon (she got off after they lost to wc and were eliminated from the playoffs last post 10/27) and took every opportunity to take shots at Smyrna.without further adea?-- adieu?-- adea? --------- delay here are the winning comments!! SHAY 64Well, well, well.....this proves my point that even a blind squirrel can find a nut as did Smyrna when they won the State Championship!! When you let a team like Lebanon (which by the way...is much improved), score 24 points on you in the 2nd half...tsk...tsk!!! Smyrna went into this game thinking they were GOD since they beat B.A. and overlooked and up and coming Lebanon squad. Kudos to LEBANON!!! Smyrna, you had you're moment to shine but it's all over now. I'll be sure and blink when I drive by the school...that championship sign is awfully little!!!...SHAY64I'm sooooooooo glad you mentioned me because it is gonna hurt sooooooo bad when Smyrna does not go to the Championship game this year. I back up my statement.....Smyrna is a one-hit wonder....always has been...always will be! Kinda like La Vergne......can't win against ya'll...YOU GUYS are a ONE-HIT WONDER! Talk smack to me at the end of the season...we'll see!!!!! there are many others but these 2 alone put her well ahead of all others in the contest as a matter of fact for the second yeaar in a row it was no contest for the winner. as for talking smack at the end of the season------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well who would do such a thing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah arguing with her was fun...some adult...highschoolers made her look stupid /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> id like to see her eat crowsorry cat had to take the flowers out to do the thumb

As some of you may remember footballismyhero was the hands down winner last year For some reason he did not stick around to defend his title for 2007 the awards goes to (drum roll) -------------------------SHAY64.The first of the year when Lavergne was 4 and 0 and Smyrna had lost a couple she was firmly on Lavergnes bandwagon (she got off after they lost to wc and were eliminated from the playoffs last post 10/27) and took every opportunity to take shots at Smyrna.without further adea?-- adieu?-- adea? --------- delay here are the winning comments!! SHAY 64Well, well, well.....this proves my point that even a blind squirrel can find a nut as did Smyrna when they won the State Championship!! When you let a team like Lebanon (which by the way...is much improved), score 24 points on you in the 2nd half...tsk...tsk!!! Smyrna went into this game thinking they were GOD since they beat B.A. and overlooked and up and coming Lebanon squad. Kudos to LEBANON!!! Smyrna, you had you're moment to shine but it's all over now. I'll be sure and blink when I drive by the school...that championship sign is awfully little!!!...SHAY64I'm sooooooooo glad you mentioned me because it is gonna hurt sooooooo bad when Smyrna does not go to the Championship game this year. I back up my statement.....Smyrna is a one-hit wonder....always has been...always will be! Kinda like La Vergne......can't win against ya'll...YOU GUYS are a ONE-HIT WONDER! Talk smack to me at the end of the season...we'll see!!!!! there are many others but these 2 alone put her well ahead of all others in the contest as a matter of fact for the second yeaar in a row it was no contest for the winner. as for talking smack at the end of the season------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well who would do such a thing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah arguing with her was fun...some adult...highschoolers made her look stupid /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> id like to see her eat crowsorry cat had to take the flowers out to do the thumb