ALL-MAURY COUNTY TEAM

doogie37

How far back do you want to go?Back in the 60's Columbia Central sent several players to the SEC and they played very well.

Well the man posted it for a reason. Do you know anything about this area?????Heck give me about a day or two Ill come up with a listOSK#24 Spring Hill 1996-2000

Hey Osk, Would you have any interest in being the Strength Coach at SHHS?

How far back do you want to go?Back in the 60's Columbia Central sent several players to the SEC and they played very well.Hey Osk, Would you have any interest in being the Strength Coach at SHHS?

Shoot ya I would be interested in being the strength coach but not to sound like a jerk, Id do it if I only got paid. Im not asking for a high amount like Nick Saban but something fair. Reason being I just coached the feeder school EA Cox and they promised to pay me before the season started and I gave them my commitment, Man I was out their three days after my newborn arrived, so I was commited. Well when the season was over I asked for my paycheck and it didnt go to well, they lied. Id do anything to help Spring Hill. They also need to change those records in the weight room it breaks my heart. Coach Stone can back me up on the numbers. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes I would be interested, they have to learn to love pain and then dish it out on the field.

OSK

Shoot ya I would be interested in being the strength coach but not to sound like a jerk, Id do it if I only got paid. Im not asking for a high amount like Nick Saban but something fair. Reason being I just coached the feeder school EA Cox and they promised to pay me before the season started and I gave them my commitment, Man I was out their three days after my newborn arrived, so I was commited. Well when the season was over I asked for my paycheck and it didnt go to well, they lied. Id do anything to help Spring Hill. They also need to change those records in the weight room it breaks my heart. Coach Stone can back me up on the numbers. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes I would be interested, they have to learn to love pain and then dish it out on the field.

OSK

I heard about the situation a the feeder school. That was not fair at all, but I'm not to surprised if what I've heard about the admin over there is true.

Aren't coaches normally paid a % of their salary like 10-15% or someting? If they make $30K teaching then they get $3k-$4K to coach?

Spring Hill needs your help!!

It's been a day or two. What you got?

Now remember I only 25, So Ill go by what I have heard from the past, Ill be honest Im gonna be partial to Spring Hill. Im sure there is more but Im only gonna do Spring Hill.

QB-#3 Bernard Oden '93

QB-#6 Jason Hoath '03

RB-#4 Papa Wade'86

RB-#42 DeWrell Webster'00

FB-#37 Tavis Farmer'95

WR-#1 Troy Carter'98

WR-#99S. Ziyad'04

TE-#48 Luke Miller'98

TE-#99 Tood Wiencek'00

OL-#60 Zack Chappell'00

OL-#75 Jeff Sanders'96

OL-#79 Sean Kool Aid Barnett'93

OL-#51 Andrew Ackley'00

OL-#50 Matt Clarey'93

OL-#66 Brent Buchanan'93

Give me a minute and Ill come up with a defense

Now remember I only 25, So Ill go by what I have heard from the past, Ill be honest Im gonna be partial to Spring Hill. Im sure there is more but Im only gonna do Spring Hill.

QB-#3 Bernard Oden '93

QB-#6 Jason Hoath '03

RB-#4 Papa Wade'86

RB-#42 DeWrell Webster'00

FB-#37 Tavis Farmer'95

WR-#1 Troy Carter'98

WR-#99S. Ziyad'04

TE-#48 Luke Miller'98

TE-#99 Tood Wiencek'00

OL-#60 Zack Chappell'00

OL-#75 Jeff Sanders'96

OL-#51 Andrew Ackley'00

OL-#50 Matt Clarey'93

OL-#66 Brent Buchanan'93

Give me a minute and Ill come up with a defense

Thannks a lot OSK but I have a few changes.

QB-#3 Bernard Oden '93

QB-#6 Jason Hoath '03

RB-#4 Papa Wade'86

RB-#5 Gartrella Baugh '97

FB-#37 Tavis Farmer'96

WR-#1 Troy Carter'99

WR-#99S. Ziyad'04

TE-#48 Luke Miller'98

TE-#84 Kevan Sparkman '93

OL-#60 Zack Chappell'00

OL-#75 Jeff Sanders'97

OL-#51 Andrew Ackley'00

OL-#50 Matt Clarey'93

DEF.

DL

DL

DL

LB- Charles Mithcell '99

LB- Josh Gose'92

LB- Brandon WhitWell'92

LB- Arron Oskian'00

DB-Talvon Armstrong'92

DB-Troy Carter'99

DB

DB

I need a little help fillinf in the gaps.

The farthest back I've seen so far is '92.

How about the following Columbia Central players:

James "Batman" Kelley, about '62; played for TSU and the Chicago Bears.

David Murphy, about '67; played Safety and Special Teams for UT Vounteers.

Dick Young, about '67 as well. Played behind Bill Stanfill (All Pro-Miami Dolphins) at Georgia.

Maybe I'm just too old?

The farthest back I've seen so far is '92.

How about the following Columbia Central players:

James "Batman" Kelley, about '62; played for TSU and the Chicago Bears.

David Murphy, about '67; played Safety and Special Teams for UT Vounteers.

Dick Young, about '67 as well. Played behind Bill Stanfill (All Pro-Miami Dolphins) at Georgia.

Maybe I'm just too old?

DEF.

DL-Steven Ackley 03

DL-John Hargrove 99

DL-Jeremy Gales04

LB- Charles Mithcell '99

LB- Josh Gose'92

LB- Brandon WhitWell'92

LB- Arron Oskian'00-Thanks for the pick

LB-DeWayne Webster 94

DB-Talvon Armstrong'92

DB-Troy Carter'99

DB-Armand Carter

Dang We ought get these guys back out and start an Alumni Game raise some money for the football team. 66in74 I dont know if you are part of the raider program but that would be a great way to raise money. Nobody would get hurt. I play in a league right now that doesnt allow cut blocking or blocking below the waist.

66in74- Man that time is out of my league. Also I still play football(too many head shots) and I forgot to mention Gatrella Baugh earlier man I remember being a 8th grader and he was returning a KO at full speed and someone tried to tackle him and G hit him so hard that i saw gold powder come off of the victims helmet. It was sick I still have that image in the back of my mind. The guy just laid there and started shaking it was insane.

Also I remember DeWanyne Webster wrestling someone over a fumble and he picked him up over his head and slammed him. I was only in seventh grade, so I had some motivation to play with some CRAZ on the field

OSK