Can Station Camp Upset Gallatin?

kyskywalker

Luna's substitution patterns make sense to you?? How much film have you been watching with him to know the answer to that statement. SC a one man show on offense? Great analysis considering Jenkins is one of the best players in the state and in the Nation and he is only a JUNIOR. I guess SC needs to keep the ball away from him and get everyone involved considering Jenkins is such a one person threat. The Bison play hard and they will pull together. They may or may not win the game but they will have a good showing. Good Luck Bison .

I think the downfall of sc is the coaching why does massey take his players out when they make a simple basketball playng mstake especially his starters he doesnt give West time enough to get warm he pulls him out when he misses one shot and he is a great player until Massey takes him out of rythmn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play as a team and not depend on one man sc is a great team the coach takes them out of their rythmn with his ridicules substituting West is a great player but is overshadowed when he is pulled out for missing a shot. One man cant take you to the state give the other 4 a chance REMEMBER LAST YEAR

Luna's substitution patterns make sense to you?? How much film have you been watching with him to know the answer to that statement. SC a one man show on offense? Great analysis considering Jenkins is one of the best players in the state and in the Nation and he is only a JUNIOR. I guess SC needs to keep the ball away from him and get everyone involved considering Jenkins is such a one person threat. The Bison play hard and they will pull together. They may or may not win the game but they will have a good showing. Good Luck Bison .

Not a good showing for the Bison. Down 17 -2 before I could my seat warmed up. Jenkins didn't look all that great against the Green Wave D. After starting 0 for 4 they were down by 10. I would be surprised if he shot 30% from the floor tonight. A couple of air balls with a hand in his face. Much tougher competition in AAA. Luna's team was much more prepared and disciplined on both ends of the floor. Newbell and Sweat were able to defend him without help. Points were spread among many of the Gallatin players and they work the ball to get easy shots. Not fade aways and off balance 3's. Another lack luster performance from the Bison who have now lost 3 of their last 4. Who have you beaten?

Massey needs to figure out how to get this team playing to there full potential and stress the importance of shot selection and each players role on the team. What is going on with Terrell and Brown? They played well last year and have been non-existent so far this year. Terrell runs the offense well but must become more of an offensive threat. Brown needs to regain his confidence and become a scoring threat for this team to advance to the state. This team has 4 scoring options Jenkins, West, Terrell and Brown. Two defensive stoppers in #22 and #24. Learn to play more as a team and utilize the strengths better and this team can go far.

Any coach could win 20+ with the talent mentioned above and the strength of schedule. Based on the performance of this team over the last 3 games a trip to the "Boro" seems to be unrealistic especially with lineups and substitutions that make absolutely no sense. Review the game film and learn that you must have at least 3 of the 4 mentioned above on the floor at all times to score points. The winning team is the one that scores the most. Hope the Bison can figure it out or the season will end sooner than expected.

I think the downfall of sc is the coaching why does massey take his players out when they make a simple basketball playng mstake especially his starters he doesnt give West time enough to get warm he pulls him out when he misses one shot and he is a great player until Massey takes him out of rythmn

I agree. I am not sure they understand the talent level they have this year. Most coaches would love to have this talent to make a run to the "BORO". This staff isn't able to get a very athletic team to play for the team instead of self. It appears most of the kids are afraid to shoot. West is shooting but he gets to sit on the bench if he misses. #22 should never shoot outside, I am sure the opposing teams are wanting him to shoot. I get that Jenkins can score, he should based on how many shots he takes. I am only aware of a couple of players that shot more. Pistol Pete and MJ. The Bulls couldn't win a Championship with only MJ.

I am wondering why the SC coaches didn't empty the bench at the end of the game. Are you concerned with one players statistics or the team. I would hate for a key player to get hurt when the game has been decided.

Play as a team and not depend on one man sc is a great team the coach takes them out of their rythmn with his ridicules substituting West is a great player but is overshadowed when he is pulled out for missing a shot. One man cant take you to the state give the other 4 a chance REMEMBER LAST YEAR

I agree coach massey has ruined a great team brown, west, terrell, moore and damien hav alot to offer not takn anything away from jenkins he is great but he needs to play defense and pass to the open man and not ignore sc is a great team if you take away the coaching

I agree. I am not sure they understand the talent level they have this year. Most coaches would love to have this talent to make a run to the "BORO". This staff isn't able to get a very athletic team to play for the team instead of self. It appears most of the kids are afraid to shoot. West is shooting but he gets to sit on the bench if he misses. #22 should never shoot outside, I am sure the opposing teams are wanting him to shoot. I get that Jenkins can score, he should based on how many shots he takes. I am only aware of a couple of players that shot more. Pistol Pete and MJ. The Bulls couldn't win a Championship with only MJ.

I am wondering why the SC coaches didn't empty the bench at the end of the game. Are you concerned with one players statistics or the team. I would hate for a key player to get hurt when the game has been decided.

If you really look at sc defense the only players working are west, moore when will the others step up and play defense it takes a combined effort to win games 3 pointers are great but they need to pull together overall west will get a steal and assist after stealing or blocking a shot and then get pulled out of game for WHAT leave him alone and let him play for God sakes do seniors get any respect @ sc. Realize what you have it is fustrating as a fan to watch sc coaching staff blow the game when they hav so much talent. Stop scaring your players with benching them let them play.

I agree coach massey has ruined a great team brown, west, terrell, moore and damien hav alot to offer not takn anything away from jenkins he is great but he needs to play defense and pass to the open man and not ignore sc is a great team if you take away the coaching

i like how yall are hating on jenkins how can u hate on someone thats committed to vanderbilt and is only a junior and which lipscomb game were you at? the one at lipscomb jenkins had 4 fouls and had 15 4th qtr points to win the game why would all those sec schools recruiting him want him if he was concerned about his points or didnt play defense or didnt pass to the open man he wants to win more than anybody and if you still think all those things ask his teammates they will do whatever it takes to win just like him they all have a role so they follow it if they dont have a prob. with him yall deff. shouldn't

and if u still think all that and want to put him down ask stallings, coach pearl, stansbury, gottfried and many others wat they think about him and get back to me

i like how yall are hating on jenkins how can u hate on someone thats committed to vanderbilt and is only a junior and which lipscomb game were you at? the one at lipscomb jenkins had 4 fouls and had 15 4th qtr points to win the game why would all those sec schools recruiting him want him if he was concerned about his points or didnt play defense or didnt pass to the open man he wants to win more than anybody and if you still think all those things ask his teammates they will do whatever it takes to win just like him they all have a role so they follow it if they dont have a prob. with him yall deff. shouldn't

and if u still think all that and want to put him down ask stallings, coach pearl, stansbury, gottfried and many others wat they think about him and get back to me

I don't think anyone is hating on Jenkins. He is a great player just not a team player. If you think he passes and plays defense you haven't really watched the games. The Libscomb game at SC he couldn't get a good shot off against Clayton. I remember 22-25 ft jumpers that were way off. I seen multiple air balls against Gallatin and one of the poorest shooting performances ever. Did he have any assist other than the lob to West? How many assist does he have this year. He can't average more than 2 a game. If the defense is so concerned with stopping him other players have to be open. SC will not go far playing as a one man show. I'll get back to you on that at the end of the year.

Well White House looked pretty bad last night to. They got upset by beech on their own court. Barnes set out just about the whole first half with 2 early fouls. Gaines was absolutly dominate again. No one can stop this kid i mean no one. The # 2 kid in the state Philip Jurick couldnt either in last years sub state game. Gaines ended up with like 21 and 15 boards and had beech's whole team in foul trouble. Barnes ended up with 17. They came out on him hard with lots of pressure and wasn't letting him shot from anywhere. But let's get ready for the January the 4th at Station Camp. White House and Station Camp what a rivalry to get thing's started in district 8aa. Good luck to both teams and also good luck to Gallatin to I know they have a real good team. Shouldnt have any trouble with Beech White House Just played terrible.

I don't think anyone is hating on Jenkins. He is a great player just not a team player. If you think he passes and plays defense you haven't really watched the games. The Libscomb game at SC he couldn't get a good shot off against Clayton. I remember 22-25 ft jumpers that were way off. I seen multiple air balls against Gallatin and one of the poorest shooting performances ever. Did he have any assist other than the lob to West? How many assist does he have this year. He can't average more than 2 a game. If the defense is so concerned with stopping him other players have to be open. SC will not go far playing as a one man show. I'll get back to you on that at the end of the year.

he had 4 assist hes avg 5 2nd on the team why dont u like him what has he done to you?? you get faceguarded and double teamed every night you prolly cudnt even get a pass off, probably not even a shot if you have nothing else to do with your time then dogg on a junior in high school then your worthless they dont have a big post player like last year to help them

STATION CAMP WILL BEAT BEECH NEXT TIME. OUT OF 110 TEAMS IN AA. I WOULD SAY STATION CAMP IS IN THE TOP 20.

BOY WAS I WRONG. BEECH HAS AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM. I STILL THINK STATION CAMP IS A TOP 20 AA TEAM. I WOULDNT BE HATING ON MASSEY. HE HAS ALOT OF GOOD ATHLETES , BUT IM NOT SO SURE THEY HAVE A LOT OF GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYERS. THEIRS A BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE .

BOY WAS I WRONG. BEECH HAS AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM. I STILL THINK STATION CAMP IS A TOP 20 AA TEAM. I WOULDNT BE HATING ON MASSEY. HE HAS ALOT OF GOOD ATHLETES , BUT IM NOT SO SURE THEY HAVE A LOT OF GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYERS. THEIRS A BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE .

wait till you see the kids getting playing time and tell me he is a good coach. if this coaching staff isn't willing to put the best team on the floor and let them complete then WH will be a lock for another 8AA championship. the rotation is so bad. they get out coached every time a decent team hits the floor.