CPA @ Pikeville, KY

STATECHAMPS08

What do u think the score will be game is Sat night in eastern Ky.

F.Y.I. Mason County is one of, if not the best, Bball team in the state of kentucky. This one should be a challange for the boys at CPA. My Guess: Mason County 87 CPA 86

A friend of a friend told him who told me that this game was going to also be on ESPNU. Any conformation

Correction: As Norman Dale said, CPA will not be playing Pikeville, but Mason County at Pikeville.

Actually, CPA is playing Mason County High School, not Pikeville High School. The game is being played in Pikeville, Ky.

It should be a good one. Chris Lofton of UT is a Mason County grad and led them to a state title his junior year. This year, Mason County is led by Darius Miller, a 6-7 wing who is a consensus top 50 player in the nation. He signed with Kentucky in the early signing period.

I have some relatives who will be at the game. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Z Mason had 30.

CPA had 12 turnovers, 9 in the first half.

CPA was down by 12 at the half and couldn't catch up but matched blow for blow in the 2nd half. David Anderson and Z Mason did a great job on Darius Miller, but they couldn't stop the other guys. Too focused on the big guy I guess. If a few 3's had fallen and a few less turnovers committed, it would have been a close one.

Z Mason had 30.

CPA had 12 turnovers, 9 in the first half.

CPA was down by 12 at the half and couldn't catch up but matched blow for blow in the 2nd half. David Anderson and Z Mason did a great job on Darius Miller, but they couldn't stop the other guys. Too focused on the big guy I guess. If a few 3's had fallen and a few less turnovers committed, it would have been a close one.

Great event !!! CPA should get the ball to Z-Mason more !! No one on the court could stop him ...!?

Great event !!! CPA should get the ball to Z-Mason more !! No one on the court could stop him ...!?

I do agree If Z Mason gets the ball around the basket no one has been able to stop him this year. However If Z-Mason wants the ball more he needs to work harder to get it, instead of his team mates having to work their butts off to get him the open looks and easy shots around the basket.