How do you think Culleoka will manage in Cully Classic

CulleokaFan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CullyFan, how many teams that Cully beat have winning records?

We play a hard fault game against Ravenwood.We went into Marshall Co. and beat them a double A school that is 9-1 and we are the only team to set them back.And we played Moore Co. should have won that game but the refs didn't want us to win I don't guess.We got 2 techs that were very undeserving.So... who do you got in the Middleton v.s. Culleoka game?

We play a hard fault game against Ravenwood.We went into Marshall Co. and beat them a double A school that is 9-1 and we are the only team to set them back.And we played Moore Co. should have won that game but the refs didn't want us to win I don't guess.We got 2 techs that were very undeserving.So... who do you got in the Middleton v.s. Culleoka game?

Don't think you read my question and I believe you know who I picked in that game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've been to all but a couple of Cully's games this year and I have yet to see them firing on all cylinders. Chad Stephens has been struggling with his outside shot the past few games. I'd like to see them work the ball inside more and take advantage of the twins' height like they did against Santa Fe. DeMario has been the only consistent player each game that I've been to. Hopefully, they'll put together some complete games during the Classic and build some momentum for their district run. Good luck to all teams in the Classic.

I've been to all but a couple of Cully's games this year and I have yet to see them firing on all cylinders. Chad Stephens has been struggling with his outside shot the past few games. I'd like to see them work the ball inside more and take advantage of the twins' height like they did against Santa Fe. DeMario has been the only consistent player each game that I've been to. Hopefully, they'll put together some complete games during the Classic and build some momentum for their district run. Good luck to all teams in the Classic.

What about C.J's play I think when he ain't in foul trouble he is the best defender and rebouder that Culleoka's got.I like his kind of play he is a scrap player not all about the points but can make it when u give him the chance.

Don't think you read my question and I believe you know who I picked in that game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh I read ur question the only team we have beat that has a winning record is Marshall Co.More than what Middleton can say they have not beat a team with a winning record.Have u ever been to one of Culleoka's games.So it sounds like u are picking Middleton.I heard they can run and gun will we will see what Culleoka will do about that I am sure that Coach Slatton will have the boys prepaired for that game I can't wait to see it.Seems like I am the only team that is going for Culleoka but u will see the outcome.I know Culleoka is going to prove u wrong.GO WARRIORS!!

Oh I read ur question the only team we have beat that has a winning record is Marshall Co.More than what Middleton can say they have not beat a team with a winning record.Have u ever been to one of Culleoka's games.So it sounds like u are picking Middleton.I heard they can run and gun will we will see what Culleoka will do about that I am sure that Coach Slatton will have the boys prepaired for that game I can't wait to see it.Seems like I am the only team that is going for Culleoka but u will see the outcome.I know Culleoka is going to prove u wrong.GO WARRIORS!!

If you'll look on the first page of this thread, greenwheel picked Cully by 1.

Middleton is not your regular run of the mill 1A ball club...They are a program with 3 state championships,last being in 2005.....Larry Smalley is a 23 year veteran at Middleton,he has pretty much seen it all...

I'm not real sure you are familiar with the area of basketball you are talking about...You called Bolivar,Fayette-Ware and McNairy Central weak 2A teams..Those are not weak teams...Middleton is actually 8-3...Adamsville is not a pushover either.....

Middleton is not the biggest team Cully will face but they have two experienced guards in Jammie Cheairs and Tabias Murden who have been through enough battles to be able to handle anything Cully can throw at them....

Randy Cheairs and Derrick Hudson are in the post...Both are undersized but Cheairs makes up for it with outstanding leaping ability and Hudson is a good shot blocker....J Cheairs averaged 17 points a game last season and Murden averaged 11 points a game....

Cully will have the homecourt advantage and of course DeMario Williams,Antwane Beach and Shawn Beach will give the Warriors a distinct height advantage....

Smalley's team are usually strong defensively and are fundamentally sound...They will probably pressure Cully fullcourt because Cully isn't all that great in that area of their game...

I saw Cully last season lose a game in the state tournament to CSAS who they should have beaten...They didn't handle a modest at best press by CSAS and they didn't shoot well....They also didn't use their height advantage to their advantage.....

Middleton is full of athletes and very well coached....They will give Cully al they want and more....

couldn't have said it any better than that...

glad your excited about culleoka...but being a fan of culleoka doesnt make our team invincible...you obviously know nothing about any teams we play except our district teams...culleoka has not played a truly good game yet this year...they played pretty well against moore co. but made alot of mistakes...just because someone says that middleton is gonna be extremely tough doesnt mean that you are the only fan...trust me big guy ive been a much more hardcore fan of culleoka than you have....if you'll look at everyone of my 3000 posts...about 98 percent of them are about culleoka and trying to convince ppl that culleoka has a good team...even before mario was here...so ease up on the superfan talk and lets get some valid points about the game

SUMMERTOWN FANS.......what are the eagles bringing to the table this week....do they still have 34 players that have halfcourt range like they used to?