How do you think Culleoka will manage in Cully Classic

CulleokaFan

All the injured players are playin except for the sophomore with mono and he hasnt really been able to play yet. I do think they have a legit chance in this tourney.

Startin seniors=2

Startin Juniors=3

6th man=Junior

7th man=Freshman

8th man=unknown at this time.

oh ok sorry i misunderstood you...well their record looks good so i look forward to this weekend...this could shape up to be a good tourney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

culleoka really prefers an uptempo game...mario gets better passing lanes...as for the twins...there pretty quick for being big men...im lookin forward to this game...any of those guys have hops?

Jammie and Randy Cheairs can both jump out of the gym Hudson as well most of the guys on this team are pretty good leapers mostly to make up for their lack of height i never hear about the Culleoka guards i hope they have some good ones otherswise its gonna be a long day trying to break the Tigers press

Jammie and Randy Cheairs can both jump out of the gym Hudson as well most of the guys on this team are pretty good leapers mostly to make up for their lack of height i never hear about the Culleoka guards i hope they have some good ones otherswise its gonna be a long day trying to break the Tigers press

demario williams and chad stephens are the two main ball handlers...mario can handle the ball rediculously good...what helps culleoka in the press is having 6'7 shawn or antwan stand at halfcourt as an escape pass if the guards have trouble breaking the press....you gonna be making the trip?

demario williams and chad stephens are the two main ball handlers...mario can handle the ball rediculously good...what helps culleoka in the press is having 6'7 shawn or antwan stand at halfcourt as an escape pass if the guards have trouble breaking the press....you gonna be making the trip?

no i cant drive that far for a game the Bolivar Central Tigers arent playing in but good luck to all the team involved

Oh I read ur question the only team we have beat that has a winning record is Marshall Co.More than what Middleton can say they have not beat a team with a winning record.Have u ever been to one of Culleoka's games.So it sounds like u are picking Middleton.I heard they can run and gun will we will see what Culleoka will do about that I am sure that Coach Slatton will have the boys prepaired for that game I can't wait to see it.Seems like I am the only team that is going for Culleoka but u will see the outcome.I know Culleoka is going to prove u wrong.GO WARRIORS!!

I've seen Cully play Perry Co, Moore Co and Santa Fe, this year. On average I'll see them play 7 or 8 times each season. Make no mistake I'm pulling for Cully to win, I want all Maury County schools to do well, I'm just being realistic in my prediction. If this game was at Middleton I'd pick them by 1 or 2. I'll be picking Cully in the Big Ones contest so that's another reason I need them to win this game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Seems like everyone is adding something about Cully/Summertown and Cully/Middleton. Here's my two cents...I'm going to take Cully over Summertown by 6. However, I believe that it will be close the entire game until the last minute. With their small lead, Cully will hit the foul shots to extend the lead late. Keep in mind...it's a thought. The Middleton game is going to be tough though. From what I've read and heard said, it's a tough game that should allow us to see how good Cully can be. I'm taking Culleoka in the game, because I can't root against them. Good luck. This is going to be a tournament worth watching.

Well to reply to the person who said middleton wasnt that good. I got news for u last night they lost to Bolivar 69-66 now Bolivar is a 2a and a dang good 2a im not going to say middleton is going to blow u out but if they are on that night i do belive they will come out with the W but it well be close.

the dude who said that about middleton's an idiot...middleton is the toughest game were going to play in the regular season outside of moore co.