I heard that Powell was looking for a new coach?

Hallshasit1234

I just figured out that this site is free to post on. This is my first post.

Its great to be able to post instead of just reading.

I had heard from a friend that Powell had a coach quit and was trying to find another one. I wanted to see if anyone had any information on this. If so, what position is open and if they are interviewing anyone.

-Go Red Devils-

I haven't heard of a coach resigning, but it has been a while since I talked with Matt. I do know that Powell was one coach short all year long. There was a position on the staff that was never filled after a couple of coaches left before the season started and only one of the slots were filled. Perhaps the slot you heard about was the one that was never filled.

I haven't heard of a coach resigning, but it has been a while since I talked with Matt. I do know that Powell was one coach short all year long. There was a position on the staff that was never filled after a couple of coaches left before the season started and only one of the slots were filled. Perhaps the slot you heard about was the one that was never filled.

Didnt know that. I talked to my bud again and he said there was a coach leaving from last season. Dont know who or what positon he coached. When will they post a job? I have another friend wanting to get back into coaching but he doesnt like my Red devils! Who would be the right person to send a resume to?? Mr. HTV can you find out for us if this is correct???

-Go Red Devils-

Didnt know that. I talked to my bud again and he said there was a coach leaving from last season. Dont know who or what positon he coached. When will they post a job? I have another friend wanting to get back into coaching but he doesnt like my Red devils! Who would be the right person to send a resume to?? Mr. HTV can you find out for us if this is correct???

-Go Red Devils-

The person to contact would be head coach Matt Lowe at the school.