Best 3 point shooter

CulleokaFan

Wrong again, Jojo12. NCS played FRA in 02-03 and 03-04 and beat them every time..Hear me...every time. They just happened to be in the same region as NCS and that is why they played them every year. Then FRA just happend to beat them the next year and after that, they were moved up to AA , different district, different region, so they just don't play the anymore. By the way, I was at the game when FRA finally beat them and you would have thought they had won the STATE! Enough said...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats great yall are talking about some of the "bigger" schools in class A but what about the smaller ones like Forrest they may not have the record but have two good three shooters more of an inside team but they also have a couple of good outside players like nick schnapp and preston pratt both good consistent outside shooters both can hit five to seven a night

I think that the best shooter may be Jacob Edwards from TCA. This kid can stroke it , in the District 15-A tournament on thursday night he hit 11 3's against Riverside.

He lit Decatur County up last night.

As someone else pointed out, the Long kid from Summertown can stroke it. All three guards from Nashville Christian can fill it up as well.