Best 3 point shooter

CulleokaFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Cannon Rhodes can shoot the 3 ball very well but don't forget the dill and tucker boys who are both pretty accurate shooters from outside!

Yea i agree cannon rhodes can really shoot the three ball but linden has three kids that start that will be freshmen next year that can stroke it as well. Tucker and Dill are 2 of them in which dill has struggled at times behind the arch this year but has became a much better jump shooter and can pull up very consistently im confident he will work it out and be shootin from 3 point land better than ever. and Tucker can really get to the rim and finish . then u add the third kid (Hill) who can stroke but isnt as much of a threat to put it on the floor these 4 kids will add a big-time dimension to PERRY COUNTY BASKETBALL. Linden also has bout 4 other kids that can stroke it if they are left alone.... but the bes class a shooter ive seen is Joseph Pevahouse Perry County . But like i said the others will be ones to watch.

Yea i agree cannon rhodes can really shoot the three ball but linden has three kids that start that will be freshmen next year that can stroke it as well. Tucker and Dill are 2 of them in which dill has struggled at times behind the arch this year but has became a much better jump shooter and can pull up very consistently im confident he will work it out and be shootin from 3 point land better than ever. and Tucker can really get to the rim and finish . then u add the third kid (Hill) who can stroke but isnt as much of a threat to put it on the floor these 4 kids will add a big-time dimension to PERRY COUNTY BASKETBALL. Linden also has bout 4 other kids that can stroke it if they are left alone.... but the bes class a shooter ive seen is Joseph Pevahouse Perry County . But like i said the others will be ones to watch.

To bad they have to play in Wayne Co. distric the next 4 years

To bad they have to play in Wayne Co. distric the next 4 years

Yea to bad they have played wayne county 3 times in the past 2 years and all three have been good games and they probably actually won the last meeting. then u add lob in the mix and they r that muxh better .. So im not sayin they r better but they r able to play with them of not beat them

Not meaning to sound repetative or anything, but why is Caden Anderson, Bradley Elkins, and Zach Bledsoe from Nashville Christian not getting any love?

Anderson 85 3's (25 games, 3.4pg)

Elkins 71 3's (20 games, 3.6pg)

Bledsoe 66 3's (24 games, 2.8pg)

On top of all of this Nashville Christian has a record of 24-1,10-0. They are undefeated in the state of Tennessee.

Through the Humboldt game is past Tuesday, UC shooters are:

MJ Brown - 44

Nik Brooks - 26 (i think he's a post player too)

BJ Marshall - 24

Andre Coby - 24

Ryne Simpson - 20

Lavan Mosley - 19

Tony Wilkins - 7

KJ Brooks - 3

Pat Polk - 4

Cameron Callicot - 3

So whoever said you can close your eyes and point to a picture of the team was right. I know only five can start but six have atleast 19...that's impressive...these are only 32 minute games right?

Cordero Wade from Humboldt has hit 42 from long range...

Not meaning to sound repetative or anything, but why is Caden Anderson, Bradley Elkins, and Zach Bledsoe from Nashville Christian not getting any love?

Anderson 85 3's (25 games, 3.4pg)

Elkins 71 3's (20 games, 3.6pg)

Bledsoe 66 3's (24 games, 2.8pg)

On top of all of this Nashville Christian has a record of 24-1,10-0. They are undefeated in the state of Tennessee.

That is very impressive. Is this a team that lives or dies by the three? Do they have a legit shot at making it to the 'boro?

That is very impressive. Is this a team that lives or dies by the three? Do they have a legit shot at making it to the 'boro?

It is a team that lives and dies by the three. Probably 60% fo their scoring are 3's. As for making it to the boro, I'm not sure. They are in a decent district, and not to bad of a region. The real test for them is who they'll face in sub-state. They made it to sub-state two years ago, but were put out in a close game. Overall this is a better team than last sub-state team they had.

So I guess to answer your question, you probably will see them in the boro.

It is a team that lives and dies by the three. Probably 60% fo their scoring are 3's. As for making it to the boro, I'm not sure. They are in a decent district, and not to bad of a region. The real test for them is who they'll face in sub-state. They made it to sub-state two years ago, but were put out in a close game. Overall this is a better team than last sub-state team they had.

So I guess to answer your question, you probably will see them in the boro.

I would say that is not exactly true. They shoot a lot of threes, and make a lot of threes, often hitting more than 10, and many times more than 15. But they obviously have not yet "died" by them, having only one loss. I would say they shoot a lot because they have three great shooters, and many other good ones, and maybe the best true point guard anywhere. Caden Anderson simply gets the ball to the open man; sometimes that man is himself. They also have a good inside game, although not real big, they can certainly score from the post or on drives by the guards.

I would say if they live and die by anything, it is their defense. The simply play as good of a defense as anyone around. They are quick, smart and do not get beat. Even on games where their shooting is off, which having so many options has not happened often, the defense has won the games for them.