Best 3 point shooter

CulleokaFan

Blake Burke from Huntingdon, don't let this kid get hott or its over, he hit 4 or 5 against us

wait you make four or five three's seem like an ungodly amount! haha thats funny too bad McCoy form CSAS avg. about 6 a game and if he gets hott your looking at ten! i guess Huntingdon(?) isnt mentioned in anyones top twenty haha or mentioned at all

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait you make four or five three's seem like an ungodly amount! haha thats funny too bad McCoy form CSAS avg. about 6 a game and if he gets hott your looking at ten! i guess Huntingdon(?) isnt mentioned in anyones top twenty haha or mentioned at all

Through the Humboldt game is past Tuesday, UC shooters are:

MJ Brown - 44

Nik Brooks - 26 (i think he's a post player too)

BJ Marshall - 24

Andre Coby - 24

Ryne Simpson - 20

Lavan Mosley - 19

Tony Wilkins - 7

KJ Brooks - 3

Pat Polk - 4

Cameron Callicot - 3

So whoever said you can close your eyes and point to a picture of the team was right. I know only five can start but six have atleast 19...that's impressive...these are only 32 minute games right?

Well nobody from here has heard of mccoy or csas doing anything either! Stick to the topic instead of bashing somebody you don't even have a clue about puddytat. Go to the post on top 20's if that was what you were looking for. This one is about good shooters, plain and simple.

Through the Humboldt game is past Tuesday, UC shooters are:

MJ Brown - 44

Nik Brooks - 26 (i think he's a post player too)

BJ Marshall - 24

Andre Coby - 24

Ryne Simpson - 20

Lavan Mosley - 19

Tony Wilkins - 7

KJ Brooks - 3

Pat Polk - 4

Cameron Callicot - 3

So whoever said you can close your eyes and point to a picture of the team was right. I know only five can start but six have atleast 19...that's impressive...these are only 32 minute games right?

They are awesome to have that many as a team. Not even going to try to compare Burke to Brown (Brown is by far the better of the two) but just throwing his stats in for the conversation.

Huntingdon

Burke - 39

McMinn- 21

Well nobody from here has heard of mccoy or csas doing anything either! Stick to the topic instead of bashing somebody you don't even have a clue about puddytat. Go to the post on top 20's if that was what you were looking for. This one is about good shooters, plain and simple.

you stupid as bell if you dont think i know the post are about good shooters, and obviously me and about three other people know that players from CSAS can stroke it from deep and they do it well your the only one with a comment on your player

you stupid as bell if you dont think i know the post are about good shooters, and obviously me and about three other people know that players from CSAS can stroke it from deep and they do it well your the only one with a comment on your player

McCoy is a secret to the west. Good luck CSAS

Close your eyes and point at a Union City team photo...they're more than likely averaging around 15 3's a game...Last year, I witnessed them score 130 points hitting 20 something 3's in one game against Trenton Peabody in the district tournament (Final was 130-93..How you score 93 in a high school game and still lose by 40 is beyond me)...If you get a chance and want to see a team stroke it with regularity, go watch a UC game..

Tyler Jean has one of the best Pure Shots PERIOD he has it game in game out. Demario is one wail of a player when he is on WATCH OUT but if he gets frustrated he is done. Case in piont MC game was on fire at the first of the game lead them to a 23-7 lead then all of a sudden the MO swings on an alley-oop to Alexander, the fans get in it he misses a few shots then starts dribbling ball of foot or traveling and MC gets back in the game ends up with the Victory

Check your post MORON! You are the only one on here bashing someone that you have no clue about. Jerks like you are the reason responsible posters dont like getting on here. You run your mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about. How hard would it have been to just get on here and tell people how good you think McCoy is and leave it at that instead of bringing up about someone else. And if you read all the post you would see that I am not the one that brought my player up. Another juvenile getting on here and spouting off about something before they even look at what they are talking about!!

Carkuff from Cascade is a very accurate shooter from long range. Great thing is, he isn't just a set shooter like a lot of kids are in High School. He can elevate and make the shot over defenders. Had several four point play opportunities last year because of this. People would jump at him and he still was able to get the shot off over them.

In Single A, one of the best shooters in the future will be Tyler Rice. As a freshman, he has put up 62 points in the last two complete games he has played against Summertown and Collinwood. Also, Cannon Rhodes (Mike Rhodes' son) will be a freshman at Perry County High School next year and already has incredibly consistent, deep range.