Bradley Invitational

bear cat brown

We'll be looking forward to a report of the Irish success on your trip north this weekend. That should give us an early handicap on the A/AA dualsand maybe establish the frontrunner.

Do you plan to link up with your post-duals championship buddy from this board, Cretinfromthesticks (yes, that actually was his/her username)? Not sure they have a Merv's equivalent up there (but then, who does).

Probably be a missing person report filed for BCB iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ......and he'll be in DollyWood!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCB is always welcome here in God's country. We share a love for the Irish, except when the Eagles are on the mat!

I thought I had found the "Merv's" of Cleveland Saturday night after the awards were delivered, but there was no one else from the tournament there. I don't know why everyone was in such a hurry to drive in the rain. But we know how to take care of a buddy here.