Marshall County vs Loretto

bballbaby

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> : The Tigerettes travel to Loretto on Friday. It should be a good game.

Hopefully, the Tigerettes will show up and show out. Best of luck to both teams: /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Tigerettes TAKE EACH GAME ONE GAME AT A TIME, and bring your "A" GAME ALL THE TIME! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks like Marshall County boys and girls pulled out two big wins last night in Loretto. Congrats to both as i hear it was raining threes from the girls and the boys of Marshall County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know how many the girls hit, but I'm pretty sure the boys hit 17 with Hunter Osborne hitting 9 and Blaise Spencer hitting 7.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Marshall County did pick up two great wins last night against Loretto. During the girls game, they did hit some threes, but it was their awesome, smothering defense along with great team play that secured the win. They did a great job and I was very impressed!! The boys game was almost baffling. Loretto has great size, but the way that Marshall County boys were thumping threes, Loretto had a hard time adjusting. All in all, two great games! Keep up the great playing and the hard work! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cameron McCullough hit a three on the first shot of the game. Remember also that the Tigers were playing without freshman standout Kedron Johnson who is out with an ankle injury from the game earlier in the week.

Talk about defense....there was one series last night when Loretto tried four times in a row to get the ball inbounds but had it deflected by the Tigerettes. Also, the girls JV won a game earlier in the afternoon with lots of girls scoring in that game too.

The Smyrna tournament after Christmas will be a challenge. Good teams will be there, but the way to improve is to play the best. Good Luck to both the Tigerette and Tiger teams.