FEAR THIS ! ( MOORE COUNTY RAIDERS)

BabyGirl#24

Well, I am very glade to see middleton play well they started out slow but have picked it up but they still have alot of work to do to be very competitive in the region that they play in but like i said they have picked it up and if they keep doing that i belive they will make it out of that very very tough region. Go Tigers

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middleton has a great team, and they should have beaten Moore County. The guys on Middleton were very skilled athletes, and they were well coached. The officiating left something to be desired, however. And by the way, I have no idea why your id is CulleokaFan.............fan is short for fanatic, so yours would indicate you are fanatically devoted to Culleoka, which I can't see at all. In fact, in some of your posts sound like you are dogging some of the players. I would change my id, if I were you.

Should've, Could've, Would've.

Maybe next time.

Go Distict 11A!

Culleoka and Moore Co. are by far the best two teams in Middle Tennessee. However, both had trouble with an athletic bunch from Middleton. If this is what West Tennessee has to offer, these boys better tighten their drawstrings come time for the 'Boro. Middleton is a stout team and I haven't heard much talk of them getting out of the West. If this team struggles out West, I hate to see who will represent that side of the state!

Great games at Culleoka tonight!

I hope you mean best in Class A cause if you don't you must be crazy.