9aaa

14pioneers

Oh we're not looking past the Bucs, that would be crazy. Just want to make sure your set once you leave the comfyness of the Cave. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Lady Cats!

Well I am sure you have seen how well the Bear fans travel...we will bring the Cave with us! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Bears!

I'll try and get there early enough to watch the Mighty Kitties...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the admission price tonite at Mt Juliet??

The reason for my question about admission price, was that we got to Dickson County expecting it to be $5 and it was $6. I thought the TSSAA mandated the pricing of the region games. I know the district was $4. I was just curious ... maybe Dickson Co needed a fundraiser. Just a question!

MJ over Smyrna, 65-50. Nicely, nicely done Lady Bears! Game was never in doubt, solid performance by everybody especially Taylor Hall (6 3 pointers, mostly in the first half) and Becca Sharpe who absolutely dominated Emily Pollock at PG (while chewing gum at the same time too!) EP looked shocked!!

Raynor was a non-factor in the game for Smyrna...and EP was just basically out of control on the floor and wore herself out.

Keep watching the progress of Brit Bell, folks...

Finally, just like last time...MJ by 5 over WC on Monday night, then on to Regions!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow....who is in shock now! MJANDBEYOND, looks to me like Mt. Juliet was in shock last night!! Dymon dominated the paint and NOBODY could stop her! Also, EP broke the press and made some pretty sweet passes!And Mt. Juliet had no answer for Alex Adams and Smyrnas defense was too much for Mt. Juliet!!

Congrats to the Lady Bears on a good year!!

Also, please pray for Jessy Christopher since she is out for the rest of the year!! We love you and keep your head up!!

WC is in trouble w/o Christopher!

Jessica will be missed tremendously! Our prayers go out to her and Mom and Dad.

The team lost Jenkins last year for a couple games and managed to readjust. Talent is there, depth is a concern, just have to wait and see who wants it more!

Don't count out the Wildcats.

Good luck Ladies /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow....who is in shock now! MJANDBEYOND, looks to me like Mt. Juliet was in shock last night!! Dymon dominated the paint and NOBODY could stop her! Also, EP broke the press and made some pretty sweet passes!And Mt. Juliet had no answer for Alex Adams and Smyrnas defense was too much for Mt. Juliet!!

Congrats to the Lady Bears on a good year!!

Also, please pray for Jessy Christopher since she is out for the rest of the year!! We love you and keep your head up!!

Smyrna's strength right now is their teamwork and depth. They have several players that understand the importance of rebounds and assists as well as individual points. Meeks, Williams, Andersen and Malone round out a very solid team.