Sycamore V.S Union City

SHS War Eagle 85

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here It Is The Two Beat Teams In The Tourney Predictions?This Game Starts @ 7 At Allen Arena (Libscomb U) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not the two best teams. Sycamore is not bad but UC should get them by 15+. I'm not a UC guy but I have learned alot from Coach Froedden. Sycamore would get beat by both Mt. Juliet or UC. However I think Sycamore does a very good job with what they have.

Warmachine7954.. i dont know if you seen that game last night but riverdale was a really good team and we still beat them by 7 points when we were down the whole game.. im not taking nothin away from michael young. he was tearin up the boards and scoring everything but sycamore is a really good team and WILL NOT lose this game . their to athletic. so come out and watch the show pierre is going to put on

Union City will win this game for sure....(by about 10).... If UC has been beating teams that Sycamore can never beat in the regions the they should win, I understand some of those game are in past years but, UC is for real, even if they were in 2A.... UC will match up athletically with Sycamore easily.... Pierre is a really good player and sycamore is a good team for their area, but when you start playing teams from out west, things get tough, no matter the classification... I say that it will be a high scoring game, something like 84- 73...

BTW.... Who is on the other side of the tournament...

Will this game be broadcast on the internet??Mtownballer....Independence plays Livingston Academy in the other semi-final game....Independence beat Haywood County,who is 0-4 in two years at this tourney and Livingston Acd beat Brentwood Acd...

Warmachine7954.. i dont know if you seen that game last night but riverdale was a really good team and we still beat them by 7 points when we were down the whole game.. im not taking nothin away from michael young. he was tearin up the boards and scoring everything but sycamore is a really good team and WILL NOT lose this game . their to athletic. so come out and watch the show pierre is going to put on

You'll see athletic tonite....

Yea I saw Riverdale last night, and well their o.k. Michael Young makes them look good. Sycamore has no chance to match UC athletically. Ask Coach Froedden and he will tell you the same. I know what Pierre and Keenan can do I was @ DC helping Coach Froedden for 2 years and I got a chance to Coach Kennan for 2yrs. Sycamore might beat UC thats why you play the game. I think UC can win this whole thing.

End of Third Quarter....

Union City-65

Sycamore-50

Union City was 8 for 23 in the first half on their three point shooting in the first half but they hit 7 in the third quarter alone to break open a close 6 point game at half to a high of 17 points at 59-42...

MJ Brown has 20 points and Nik Brooks has 18 points....

Union City is on their way to winning this game as well against Sycamore. Look, we'll play anyone in the state, may not win every game but I will say this.....Union City PLAYS HARD for the entire game win or loose.

Looks like we might go into the Poplar Bluff Tournament 13 - 0. We will be 12 & 0 after this game...

N E X T !!!!!!!!!!

Final From Allen Arena......

Union City-76

Sycamore-66

MJ Brown led Union City in scoring with 24 points followed by Nik Brooks with 18 points Ryne Simpson added 14 points...

Tony Wilkins for UC went out early with a knee injury and did not return to the game....

UC didn't do a good job from the free throw line in the fourth quarter and needs to improve in that area....

UC will now play for the championship tomorrow against the winner of the Independence-Livingston Academy game....