Sycamore V.S Union City

SHS War Eagle 85

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was At The Game And Union City Put On The Best Shooting Perfromrnce I Have Ever Seen In High School Basketball Looks Like The Golden Tornados Can Get Their Tickets 2 The State Touney But If They Have A Bad Shooting Night Sycamore Wins By 15.

Union City relies on their three point shooting alot(too much sometimes) and when they miss they crash the boards..Last nite they hit 16 threes which is alot(out of 41)....UC played almost the entire game(hurt early in the first qtr) without a kid that will probably get all-state this year....I don't agree Sycamore would ever beat UC by 15 points though anytime....

Was impressed that Sycamore hung in there even after UC went up 59-42....UC held the ball and stopped trying to score with about 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter...The third quarter of the game last nite is what UC fans are used to seeing...The Tornadoes outscored Sycamore 31-22 after only scoring 34 points the entire first half....

Well Sycamore Has Played Like Crap Its Last 4 Games After Gettin One Of The Biggest Wins In The Regular Seaon History For The School Againist Harpeth But Just To Many Turnovers These Last 4 (Which They Are 2-2)To Many Stupid Fouls And To Many Missed Free Trows But I Have A Good Feeling About 2 Days Game I Think Frodden Has The Team Ready And They Win Somewhere around 71-58.Good Luck 2 Day UC Ill B Routeing 4 U Guys.

Pierre Mitchell, Sycamore's most athletic player and best defender was injured in the first half before having a chance to get going. Heard he put some hobbling minutes in the second half. Would have been a better game, maybe with a different outcome if he was 100%. Tough break for Sycamore.

You are right about Mitchell..I'm surprised nobody mentioned it...I will tell you this...He went down close to the end of the first half and had either 2 or 4 points...He scored the majority of his 10 points after he came back...UC lost an all-state caliber player itself early in the first quarter and didn't return to the game...He is questionable for today's championship game....

Union City is the first team in history to have 5 All State players on the same team, 2007 according to Purple & Gold. There #6 & 7 players made All Region. #8 through 10 players won All District.

You are a clown Purple.

Never said UC had that many...They had two last year in Cedric Allen and MJ Brown...You wouldn't know that because you know nothing,,,,

Clown??...Pot meet kettle...

Union City is the first team in history to have 5 All State players on the same team, 2007 according to Purple & Gold. There #6 & 7 players made All Region. #8 through 10 players won All District.

You are a clown Purple.

Monsterman,Purple&Gold,UC Did It Again,and myself got a couple of purple and gold shirts we bought for you.I believe deep down inside that you want to be a TORNADO.Come on,we got plenty of room on the bandwagon for you.I think you will look good in purple and gold.I bet that every nite you go to sleep,you got on a purple and gold uc shirt.We got one shirt that says UC TORNADOES,but you cant get the other shirt until later on in March,cause it has UNION CITY TORNADOES the 2007-08 class A STATE CHAMPIONS.LOL.