Wrestlers taking everything to the edge of the mat!

CHATTWRESTLING

Noticed at McCallie, and at alot of tournaments, all the action is going to the edge. Some wrestlers are being pushed to the edge and then hitting a throw, or pushing to the edge and trying to hit the takedown with toes just inside the circle. bcb what did it look like in the PF tournament. Is this what most kids are being taught or I'm i just seeing it wrong?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed at McCallie, and at alot of tournaments, all the action is going to the edge. Some wrestlers are being pushed to the edge and then hitting a throw, or pushing to the edge and trying to hit the takedown with toes just inside the circle. bcb what did it look like in the PF tournament. Is this what most kids are being taught or I'm i just seeing it wrong?

It couldn't have happened at McCallie, Baylor wasn't even there.

kid are not being taught this they do it on their own.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

Name me 5 that would let you in the wrestling room when they are talking strategy.

you talk like you have done all of these stuff.__________________Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.http://imageshack.us

Seems to be working well for the Raiders. Trust me, that is not taught in the wrestling room

thank for backing me up.