unicoi county blue devils

bluedevilcraze

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/11/08

game at sullivan north tonight. everyone come on over to support the blue devils. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

North had a solid game.......some really bad {horrible} calls by the one of the refs.....the other two did ok.....erwin does have a pretty good team.

North had a solid game.......some really bad {horrible} calls by the one of the refs.....the other two did ok.....erwin does have a pretty good team.

Dude im not tryin to start anything or nothin like that, but if you wanna talk about bad calls you should look at the ones Unicoi got called on them. They were horrible. North was allowed to be all over #42 down low and they might as well have sat on his back all night and they didnt call anything but if Unicoi was to touch North it was a foul. Look at the difference in the team fouls. I dont kno the correct stats or anything but i kno that Unicoi had alot more team fouls than North. But i do have to give it to North they stopped Unicois run and gun offense the whole first half but John English knows how to get his team ready to play the second half. North is a good team and has some dedicated fans but Unicoi just had to many weapons.

Great Game guys!!

Dude im not tryin to start anything or nothin like that, but if you wanna talk about bad calls you should look at the ones Unicoi got called on them. They were horrible. North was allowed to be all over #42 down low and they might as well have sat on his back all night and they didnt call anything but if Unicoi was to touch North it was a foul. Look at the difference in the team fouls. I dont kno the correct stats or anything but i kno that Unicoi had alot more team fouls than North. But i do have to give it to North they stopped Unicois run and gun offense the whole first half but John English knows how to get his team ready to play the second half. North is a good team and has some dedicated fans but Unicoi just had to many weapons.

Great Game guys!!

dude if you were there then you know it was called bad both ways. the fouls ended up pretty even counting both halves. both teams were pretty physical inside you just seem to notices it more when it is on your team. i think playing down low in basketball is just as tough as playing football. in the end north had a rougher time scoring down low because we are not as good as erwin shooting the 3`s. and it makes for a good game when the refs let them play. but it did seem they missed and made alot of bad calls. the int. foul they call on #14 was awful.....standing only a few feet away those two boys were hustling down the floor when he fouled the guy making a great shot...and why would he int. foul him when north was ahead. he tried to quickly pull back after the foul when the ref made the bad call. knowing #14 there was not nothing int. about the foul. north probably was not going to win but we just didn`t need a bad break like that. it would have made for a more interesting finish if #14 had not been in foul trouble and fouled out. erwin has a pretty good team and is going to win the conf. north did have a shot at beating them at home it will be tougher on the road. in the end erwin and north played a great game.

dude if you were there then you know it was called bad both ways. the fouls ended up pretty even counting both halves. both teams were pretty physical inside you just seem to notices it more when it is on your team. i think playing down low in basketball is just as tough as playing football. in the end north had a rougher time scoring down low because we are not as good as erwin shooting the 3`s. and it makes for a good game when the refs let them play. but it did seem they missed and made alot of bad calls. the int. foul they call on #14 was awful.....standing only a few feet away those two boys were hustling down the floor when he fouled the guy making a great shot...and why would he int. foul him when north was ahead. he tried to quickly pull back after the foul when the ref made the bad call. knowing #14 there was not nothing int. about the foul. north probably was not going to win but we just didn`t need a bad break like that. it would have made for a more interesting finish if #14 had not been in foul trouble and fouled out. erwin has a pretty good team and is going to win the conf. north did have a shot at beating them at home it will be tougher on the road. in the end erwin and north played a great game.

well i was there and i did see alot of bad calls i thought the refs were terrible but i didnt really see that many bad calls for yall but yea like you said i only paid attention to Unicoi but the int. foul was a stupid call but im not goin to complain cause it put one of our best free throw shooter on the line and it was a great game and yea im pretty sure that Unicoi will win the conf. and im pretty sure that everyone that plays on the team can shoot the 3. and having #11 Cameron Miller really helps but yall did a great job at stopping him cause if he is playin at the top of his game we would have won by 30 but im glad he didnt cause i like close games alot better than a blow out but the bottom line is that the refs were just terrible and it was a good game and best of luck to yall for the remainder of the season (execpt when you play Unicoi again) great game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 3 weeks later...