unicoi county blue devils

bluedevilcraze

yeah 05 was a good year.... but i think this year we have the best chance of getting 2 teams to sub state or state... Johnson county,Chuckey doak,Erwin.. all have a great shot... cause honestly i dont see another team in the area that can beat a watauga team... Rutledge i thought was the top dog lost to south greene... GP is ok.. PF is always good to.. but this is prob the best year to enter state in the Watauga!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah 05 was a good year.... but i think this year we have the best chance of getting 2 teams to sub state or state... Johnson county,Chuckey doak,Erwin.. all have a great shot... cause honestly i dont see another team in the area that can beat a watauga team... Rutledge i thought was the top dog lost to south greene... GP is ok.. PF is always good to.. but this is prob the best year to enter state in the Watauga!!

Hope you are talking not another 2A team because Johnson County and Erwin have both fallen to 1A Hampton.

Yeah they lost to hampton.. teams have bad nights you know.. nothing aginst hampton they are very good sqaud...hampton beat unicoi cause unicoi cant play defense and thats how you win is by defense and i think that might catch up to them cause they cant put 100 on the board every night ... i didnt know much by the johnson county game i just know they got beat...but if thier is a rematch i dont think erwin and johnson county will over look them agian....but im stickin to it Watauga is prob the best 2a leauge in east tennessee...

Yeah they lost to hampton.. teams have bad nights you know.. nothing aginst hampton they are very good sqaud...hampton beat unicoi cause unicoi cant play defense and thats how you win is by defense and i think that might catch up to them cause they cant put 100 on the board every night ... i didnt know much by the johnson county game i just know they got beat...but if thier is a rematch i dont think erwin and johnson county will over look them agian....but im stickin to it Watauga is prob the best 2a leauge in east tennessee...

Unicoi's defense seems to be working fine seeing how they only have 2 losses. Besides when they played Hampton they just weren't making their shots but Unicoi def. played defense against Johnson County Friday Night.

unicoi has a big game tomorrow at south greene. south greene is tied for second with johnson county and chuckey doak at 4-1 in the conference. south greene has been playing really good lately too, plus they just got one of their players back from a suspension which should provide a boost. know this isn't the girls board but that is a big game too. should be a great environment with these two big games on tap. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />