Beason of Cumberland Gap not nominated all state?

oldindian

Just wondering why Brad Beason was not nominated for the coaches all state squad? I know I probebly can't get a good answer unless a coach at cg has a account with coach t however, maybe this can be an opion thread about why he was not nominated by his coaches. This kid was a four year starter at running back and if I am not mistaken made the squad last year. I know his stats might not have been eyepopping but for a team that throws it all over the yard he did pretty good. Yards per carry was really good however may not have gotten 1,000 yds. I guess that is a prereq. for all state. If his coaches did nominate him, I am sorry however there was a post showing who each coach nominated and beason was not on there. From my view C.G. would have finished 3rd. or 4th. in that region they play in, no I take that back I have seen Bell Co. middle schools that could finish 3rd. or 4th. in that region. But that is not Brad's fault the region they play in is the weakest in entire state by far. Anyway give me some feedback and if I am wrong about somthing please bring it to my attention.