McCallie

dadoffour

That is very surprising that they are struggling that bad. Coach Wadley is obviously a Living Legend in the state of TN. Doesn't he have 2 state titles at Temple? I have to say that I am shocked they are having a tough start to the season. Rest assured, if it is fixable he will get it fixed. He is a terrific coach and I believe he will have them going soon.

I think that our players and coaches will put it all together after the break. They aren't doing so awful. After reviewing the record, I see that the losses have come primarily to teams that have better strength+success ratings than the Blue. Some teams we've lost in close match-ups others not so close. The team out of N. Cobb in Atlanta is phenomenal!

I attended the Cleveland loss and it was an exiciting game with lots of lead changes. The Blue looked good and with some rest and the end of the semester acitivities and finals behind them, they will be fine!

Other than that, I don't know much about basketball! Lookout Notre Dame! Go Big Blue!!!