Dyer County Vs. Dyersburg

1brutalchoctaw

GC, I haven`t seen anyone post that Justin Blake is the best in 13AA. Just saying McLin is not.

No 1Trojan, The DC cheerleaders do their court-length backflips at every home game so please don`t feel that DHS was getting any special treatment. The issue with McLin was not talking, it was swinging elbows which he explained himself on this very board and I for one understand and agree with him.

As for Mr. Mahon, IF he did say that then perhaps he should have glanced across the way to see that the DC FANS WERE NOT RUSHING THE FLOOR, ONLY THE DHS FANS! As for the chanting, no cussing, no hand gestures, just chanting. What`s wrong with that? Are you fans that fragile?

And finally, as adsmom said, HOW CAN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FROM D`BURG TALK ABOUT BEING CLASSLESS AFTER WHAT WHAT THE DHS STUDENTS DID THE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR FOOTBALL HOMECOMING GAME, AND NOT ONLY THAT, THE SCHOOL ADMIN KNEW IT WAS GOING ON. MAYBE MR. MAHON SHOULD GOTTEN CONTROL OF THAT SITUATION AS WELL. NOW HOW`S THAT FOR CLASS?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when your the best player on the team and with the pressure that DC probably put on him he probably wasn't able to do much. Trust me, I know what I'm talkin about lol.

Pioneer, I know how you come to that assumption, about Vic being the best in District 13aa, but check this.Vic is good

on the block in a half court set against the smaller players. He handles the ball ok for his height, and rebounds well also. But the cat is out of the bag, Vic guarded Blake the entire night.Blake ended the game with 29pts.Vic may had 12

pts, Blake stayed on the free throw line because Vic couldn't keep up.Blake only hit 3 shots from behind the arc.So the other 20pts came from penetration and free-throws.It was so bad that Mclin started stepping on Blake's feet to slow him down,then when that didn't work he would just foul.Now, I can't take anything away from Mclin because he can play, but in the system that he is in without a true point guard it is too much on him.I was blessed to play summer b/ball with Penny Hardaway and he was the only player I've played who could handle running point and posting up in an entire game.Dyersburg had Vic attempting to run point therefore his ball handeling was exposed.

Pioneer, I know how you come to that assumption, about Vic being the best in District 13aa, but check this.Vic is good

on the block in a half court set against the smaller players. He handles the ball ok for his height, and rebounds well also. But the cat is out of the bag, Vic guarded Blake the entire night.Blake ended the game with 29pts.Vic may had 12

pts, Blake stayed on the free throw line because Vic couldn't keep up.Blake only hit 3 shots from behind the arc.So the other 20pts came from penetration and free-throws.It was so bad that Mclin started stepping on Blake's feet to slow him down,then when that didn't work he would just foul.Now, I can't take anything away from Mclin because he can play, but in the system that he is in without a true point guard it is too much on him.I was blessed to play summer b/ball with Penny Hardaway and he was the only player I've played who could handle running point and posting up in an entire game.Dyersburg had Vic attempting to run point therefore his ball handeling was exposed.

Good post clj, good post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's not forget DHS cheerleaders blatantly mocking the DCHS cheerleaders....at least DC's actually cheer vs. standing around talking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I DO agree w/refs losing control of game. Hope they get better ones for the rematch!!! Girls game was a great one though, I must say.Our's weren't coming out of the stands onto the floor /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I had a degree of respect for the boys team until the punch was thrown. The orange fans shouting you don't want none. Thugs is all that there is. It is crazy for such a good team to have this cliud over them and it will follow.

GO TROJANS> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I had a degree of respect for the boys team until the punch was thrown. The orange fans shouting you don't want none. Thugs is all that there is. It is crazy for such a good team to have this cliud over them and it will follow.

GO TROJANS> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gimme a break...YOU HAVE NEVER shown any respect. Karma stinks, don't it? I REALLY DO NOT think you want to go the THUG ROUTE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't even use the "Dyer County has no class" or the "Dyer County's kids are thugs"... Take a minute and think about what all of the things that the Dyersburg fans have done in the past.

Look DHS has a fine athletic dept. Dhs girls won..they played a great game and obviously deserved that win. Bottom line is DC outplayed D'burg's boys. What will happen when we meet again...who knows? But I do know they lost the other night because they were flat out outplayed and outcoached.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So true, so true!!!!!!!!!!

to call kids a thug just because they were cheering is pretty bad,but what about the kids going on the court