Cleveland JV tourney

bipbopzot

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ooltewah looked good and Walker Valley did very good.

But to say anyone dominated is a little over stated.

Thanks True Blue and the rest of the Raider staff and families for a good tournament. I posted on the other site you mentioned the hot dog report. I even have a picture to back up my statement. See you Thursday!

By the way, Bradley JVs won 1st place in the tournament.

Trueblue,

Considering the fact that it's accurate, exactly what about the Bradley JV success gave you such a chuckle? Do you still find it funny? Please share the humor with us so that we all might enjoy it also. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Trueblue,

Considering the fact that it's accurate, exactly what about the Bradley JV success gave you such a chuckle? Do you still find it funny? Please share the humor with us so that we all might enjoy it also. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

the part i find funny and i thought i explained it in my first post was going to two different websites and finding two different winners--i also said--i don't know who won--but i will say i think bradley did well--i am not putting any school down--it's reading two different post about the same tournament that are completely different--do you not find humor in that??--and i truly don't know how ooltewah did---dabears posted the bradley wrestlers that placed on the other website--does anyone know how the wrestlers from other schools placed??

Cleveland Wrestling wants to thank all the teams that participated in the last two weekend tournaments. This is a great time to let your younger wrestlers gain valuable experience and mat time. Also, a great way for fans to watch the future.

Here are the results of the tournament:

Bradley Central- 78 pts. (5 champions, 3 runners-up, & 3 fourths)

Cleveland- 64 pts. (4 champions, 1 runner-up, 4 thirds, & 1 fourth)

Ooltewah- 63 pts. (2 champions, 3 runner-ups, 5 thirds, & 2 fourths)

Walker Valley- 41 pts. (2 champions, 1 runner-up, 3 thirds, & 2 fourths)

Baylor- 33 pts. (1 champion, 3 runner-ups, 2 fourths)

Soddy Daisy- 15 pts. ( 1 runner-up, 2 thirds, & 1 fourth)

Sale Creek- 5 pts. (1 third & 1 fourth)

McMinn Central- p pt. (1 fourth)

Cleveland Wrestling wants to thank all the teams that participated in the last two weekend tournaments. This is a great time to let your younger wrestlers gain valuable experience and mat time. Also, a great way for fans to watch the future.

Here are the results of the tournament:

Bradley Central- 78 pts. (5 champions, 3 runners-up, & 3 fourths)

Cleveland- 64 pts. (4 champions, 1 runner-up, 4 thirds, & 1 fourth)

Ooltewah- 63 pts. (2 champions, 3 runner-ups, 5 thirds, & 2 fourths)

Walker Valley- 41 pts. (2 champions, 1 runner-up, 3 thirds, & 2 fourths)

Baylor- 33 pts. (1 champion, 3 runner-ups, 2 fourths)

Soddy Daisy- 15 pts. ( 1 runner-up, 2 thirds, & 1 fourth)

Sale Creek- 5 pts. (1 third & 1 fourth)

McMinn Central- p pt. (1 fourth)

Soddy Daisy had 2 that placed 2nd and 2 that placed third.

i really don't know who won and whose kids beat who---what i do find funny is going to another website and reading a post on there that bradley won

TRUE BLUE,

YOU MENTIONED READING A POST IN "ANOTHER WEBSITE". PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO WITH ME. THE ONLY OTHER TENNESSEE WEBSITES THAT I AM AWARE OF IS tennesseewrestling.net AND tennwrestling.com.

THANKS,

THE ANIMAL