Clarkrange

danba

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'range is a tough place to play thats for sure. If at the end of the season the Ladies in Blue have a blemish on their record it would be a good bet it came AT Clarkrange. However IMHO, the end result of bringing home the Gold Ball is much more important to both teams i would imagine than who wins "regular" season games. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tell me if Clarkrange will whip Jackson County in Clarkrange?

I doubt that anyone in any class will whip Jackson County. But I do believe that the game against Dunbar in the Christmas Tournament will help prepare them for JC. They played exactly like JC, and I would love to have seen them play each other. They came out early and shocked us, had a very big lead. Then we regained composure, closed within 3 points late and then made several mistakes in the end and they walked away from us. We may not get JC this trip(I know we can, they have to know they can), but hopefully we get several more looks at them and win the one that counts.

Clarkrange not playing up to par, in last several games. They are sluggish and out of

energy early. Don't have the "in your face defense" they used to have. They will have

to play A LOT better than what they have been playing if they intend to beat Jackson

County. When they lost Jessica Green, they lost their defense. You girls are gonna

have to act like you want that gold ball and go after it, cause it certainly won't be

handed to you on a silver platter. Jackson County is good and they are tough, but

they can be beat! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Clarkrange not playing up to par, in last several games. They are sluggish and out of

energy early. Don't have the "in your face defense" they used to have. They will have

to play A LOT better than what they have been playing if they intend to beat Jackson

County. When they lost Jessica Green, they lost their defense. You girls are gonna

have to act like you want that gold ball and go after it, cause it certainly won't be

handed to you on a silver platter. Jackson County is good and they are tough, but

they can be beat! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No one is saying that jackson county can't be beat. It will be difficult for us to beat clarkrange twice. why? I think they're a good team. However, I know we have defense and awesome players. we will beat clarkrange again but it will be closer of a game than the first one. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No one is saying that jackson county can't be beat. It will be difficult for us to beat clarkrange twice. why? I think they're a good team. However, I know we have defense and awesome players. we will beat clarkrange again but it will be closer of a game than the first one. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

As long as JC can win the last game they play this year I will be happy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

clarkrange is a very good team,well coached and hard for anyone to beat at home, and anyone in any class will have their hands full at clarkrange; i've said it before IT'S HARD TO ROLLER SKATE IN A BUFFALO HERD but saying that JC has the team that can and I believe will win @ c'range

Thanks to all of you for your comments....From what I am reading out of this is JC is going to have to play a super game to stand any change whipping clarkrange at home.

JC isn't going to whip clarkrange at home. This will be a close game and might be decided on the charity stripe.

I think we will be clarkrange. However, I would rather lose to them now than in the big dance.

Both teams are well coached. Both teams have winning traditions. This will be an interesting game unlike the lst meeting. Another thing, JC will have to shoot well, play defense and rebound well. If all of these things aren't done, chances of winning will be diminished. Go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!