Lady Trojans

TroganFan3

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I thought I would`nt see a game like the one I saw during the Christmas Tournament, I was wrong, last night was just as good or better. Great effort by everyone, also good job to the JV squad as well, they will be fun to watch in years to come. Best of luck to the team and the coaches.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be talking about SBEC, I suppose. Both the varsity and JV girls played very well last night against TRA....and again today against St. George's....and there was a Christmas tournament at SBEC.

I'd like to think our fans could spell Trojan, though. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still undefeated....but mighty Lausanne coming up on Tuesday. It will be fun to get to compete against such an outstanding team.

Could be talking about SBEC, I suppose. Both the varsity and JV girls played very well last night against TRA....and again today against St. George's....and there was a Christmas tournament at SBEC.I'd like to think our fans could spell Trojan, though. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Still undefeated....but mighty Lausanne coming up on Tuesday. It will be fun to get to compete against such an outstanding team.

should be a good game.

Could be talking about SBEC, I suppose. Both the varsity and JV girls played very well last night against TRA....and again today against St. George's....and there was a Christmas tournament at SBEC.I'd like to think our fans could spell Trojan, though. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Still undefeated....but mighty Lausanne coming up on Tuesday. It will be fun to get to compete against such an outstanding team.

should be a good game.

correct

I think this post is in reference to the D'burg Lady Trojans, the part where Trojan 3 mention about the Christmas Tournament was in reference to a week ago when these two team battled to an almost exact score..... It truly was a great game especially it you were a D'Burg Lady Trojan fan however on the opposite side for the boys it was not so much fun /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Could be talking about SBEC, I suppose. Both the varsity and JV girls played very well last night against TRA....and again today against St. George's....and there was a Christmas tournament at SBEC.

I'd like to think our fans could spell Trojan, though. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still undefeated....but mighty Lausanne coming up on Tuesday. It will be fun to get to compete against such an outstanding team.

I was talking about about Dyersburg. As far as the spelling I didn`t realize that until to late, not sure how to change. But thanks for being so observative. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I was talking about about Dyersburg. As far as the spelling I didn`t realize that until to late, not sure how to change. But thanks for being so observative. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Sorry, I actually thought I knew who it was and was teasing them. Truly didn't mean anything malicious about it at all.