Grace V. Silverdale tomorrow night

Crowder10

why does Grace have to be off for Silverdale to keep it within 3 ????????? Seahawks are that good ask CSAS /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

CSAS was a fluke. Hampton was out. Silverdale shot 39 ft's to CSAS's 16. CSAS had 5 guys foul out so they were playing with the bottom of their bench and none of them stepped up. The loss was humbling and will be the turning point for this year. They will be focused on the gold ball from here on out. Remember Grace is only 8-7. They have not played up to their ability at all this year so don't give them too much credit.

CSAS was a fluke. Hampton was out. Silverdale shot 39 ft's to CSAS's 16. CSAS had 5 guys foul out so they were playing with the bottom of their bench and none of them stepped up. The loss was humbling and will be the turning point for this year. They will be focused on the gold ball from here on out. Remember Grace is only 8-7. They have not played up to their ability at all this year so don't give them too much credit.

Is Hampton the only player on the team???????? I DONT THINK SO !!!!!!!!! Looked to me like if you foul the most then you foul out and the other team shoots the free throws ( thats the rules as i know them). Grace not playing to there ability sounds like CSAS didnt either, Grace beat Ooltewah handedly the other night so i d say there pretty good. CSAS i guess is blaming the ref s as evryone does when they lose, the fact is it was nt their night and they lost, thats why we play the game the whole game is to see who wins I THINK-DONT YOU.

silverdale has a great coaching staff. they have 7 or so solid athletes. there football season ran into the basketball season and they are just now finding their shooting touch. they also played temple close. i was at the csas game and they got hot from the arc in the second half ad the patriots did not respond well to dontay sitting on the side. i am curious, did grace play a zone defense last night? lowery and montgomery are two quick, solid players. walliser plays bigger than he is. silverdale is a solid number 2 or 3 team in their district.

Silverdale deserves credit. They were a much better ball team than the first time these two met. They now have some guys who are able to shoot outside and they out worked Grace. Grace, as talented as they are, continually proves that if you don??™t play as a team the game is up for grabs. Grace is having trouble with the fundamental things, like following your shot (which no one does), boxing out, or just plain working hard. I hope they figure it out soon, because they have the talent to go deep into the year.