schs "gave" a game to york earlier this year

if the girls had hit their free throws down the stretch they would have

won - they lost an 8-10 point lead as well - but that's how the ball bounces

then York was tied with LA in regulation at a tourney

over christmas

so it could be a good game - ya never know

no kayci can't do things alone - senior oldham is stepping

up averaging 12 and up per game

if refs are like they were when they played cannon last night then schs will go home

with a loss

they called three fouls on kayci within first six minutes of first quarter

refs liked it i think - my opinion of course - she did n't even play half

the game - i feel some refs try to punish her - just my opinion - if she jumps one inch

its a foul - oh well

they called three charges on oldham - both girls fouled out - ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

40 plus fouls were called in game - let them play

we have a good district that's all i can say ---

Guest Termite
i don't think it will be a total blow out

over christmas

if refs are like they were when they played cannon last night then schs will go home

with a loss

the game - i feel some refs try to punish her - just my opinion - if she jumps one inch

its a foul - oh well

they called three charges on oldham - both girls fouled out - ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

first time I've ever seen 15+ charging fouls and only 0 blocking fouls called.

i don't think it will be a total blow out

over christmas

with a loss

its a foul - oh well

first time I've ever seen 15+ charging fouls and only 0 blocking fouls called.

Sounds like someone needs to the ref's uh? I have been to a few games that were called bad but not like this sounds. The best ref game i seen all year was first game JC and RBS played it was pretty well called. They called it tight but fair.. Good luck to you guys!

Guest Termite

It's sad when you see the Refs come on the floor and know in advance what kind of night it's going to be.

Ref #1...calls a tight but fair game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ref #2...can not let go of the past....appears to hold grudges....You know evey call is going against you...... has tried to call holding on our players for shaking hands before the tipoff. Has the uncanny ability to see a foul before it happens......Has a pea in his whistle and is not afraid to use it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ref #3...Clueless.....doesn't even suspect anything...whatever he calls,he has 50% chance of getting it right. Often wonder how he found the gym, then wonder if THE Footlocker is working 1 employee short tonight. But at least he's clueless on both ends of the court....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's sad when you see the Refs come on the floor and know in advance what kind of night it's going to be.

Ref #1...calls a tight but fair game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ref #2...can not let go of the past....appears to hold grudges....You know evey call is going against you...... has tried to call holding on our players for shaking hands before the tipoff. Has the uncanny ability to see a foul before it happens......Has a pea in his whistle and is not afraid to use it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ref #3...Clueless.....doesn't even suspect anything...whatever he calls,he has 50% chance of getting it right. Often wonder how he found the gym, then wonder if THE Footlocker is working 1 employee short tonight. But at least he's clueless on both ends of the court....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

you are funny

my brother in law says this "hey stripes, where did you get your license to referree, Sears

and Roebuck catalog"

lady owls fans were very disappointed

Seen all three scenerios this year /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I think it is unfair for the ref to be so simple minded. The average age for the ladies on the floor is 14-18. the ref are older and should be more mature. I don't like games to be taken away from teams becasue of personal reasons. May both teams be injury free. Kayci, I hope you have a great game.

Good luck to both teams.

If the treys aren't there for smith, the lady wildcats could easily make this a blow out. Good luck to both teams.

I think it is to the advantage of the veteran coaches and players, they know what to expect. They can then play to what is allowed. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

At mid season: coaches, players, and rookie refs, have half a season under their belts. It should get better. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When at Smith Co.

Stop in at the concession stand and say hello to Mrs. Hembree, she is a great lady and a supporter of coacht.

Don't ask her why she likes basketball.

yes this will be another game to go see, LA by 15, like jimbo says half way through the season ,coaches should be ready for who ever the refs are and have a game plan ready. as far as the refs go this year it was a rough start but i think its gotten a lot better. best of luck to both teams

Want to wish the best to LA!! I know these girls have had a few tough games lately don't get tired on us yet you just half way there!!! Killer and Addie will Handle it well, down under! You go girls play hard!!!

Adrian has really stepped up this year for the Lady Wildcats. She has been impressive leading the team in scoring almost every game. Keep it up Addie. Continue to play strong on both ends of the court and as a team girls and you can make it all the way. Good luck LA!!