Whos Gunna Win State Singles

stephenr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my vote is for Hilary Bell. She bowled a 277 in youth league and had a 725 series. GO HILARY!

Congrats Allie for the 300 game. Best of luck to you, Hillary, and all the others in the individuals.

Thanks sequatchiebowler for the input /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yall r talking about BOWLING!!! WHO else cares?? basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, football, THOSE are sports...NOT bowling...

its amazing that morons like you get on a SPORTS topic named BOWLING and trash it when you are not on a team and dont know what all goes into it. if you dont like bowling then stay off our site. its that simple

yall r talking about BOWLING!!! WHO else cares?? basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, football, THOSE are sports...NOT bowling...

Then bowling is easy, right? I mean, all you do is just chuck a ball down some lanes and hit a bunch of pins at the end. It must take absolutely no talent whatsoever to be a good bowler. Am I right?

Here is some news for you:

It takes just as much time and dedication to this SPORT as it does any other sport to become one of the best. If you think that you can just walk into a bowling alley any old time and beat anyone who is there, then go for it. You might be surprised. You might find that it takes years of constant practice to develop the talent and knowledge of which the people on this website discuss. This is the same with basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, and football. Before you belittle the SPORT of bowling, why don't you actually try it for a while. Maybe once you've spent a few years of your life dedicated to it, you'll be in my shoes defending it from the harsh, ignorant words of sorry morons like yourself.

I want to apologize for anything negative I've said about michael porior.He is a good bowler and has acheived alot and done what lots of people will never do. Props to him and no hard feeling.

sinceraly,

Stephen Roberts

stephen u misses the mj game it was a good match... the josh guy that shot a 299 on tuesday shot like a 500 today lol it was so funny...casey from page beat him 2 games...NOW MJ GOT TO PLAY HHS AND THEY ARE GOING TO KILL MJ lol haha and page got to play station camp...havent heard much about them but the hhs coach say they have 2 good bowlers and they will shoot around 3600's when u get this hit me up on aim cutepbabowler

I want to apologize for anything negative I've said about michael poirior.He is a good bowler and has acheived alot and done what lots of people will never do. Props to him and no hard feeling.

sinceraly,

Stephen Roberts

Stephen it takes alot to admit when you might have been in the wrong, Congratulations for starting to grow up

Thanks for your comments, Stephen. You're showing some maturity. Never fall into the envy trap by disrespecting someone's accomplishments. Michael has grown as a person and bowler and I am proud to say that I have been around to see both. He has been the target of other youngster's jealous attempt to intimidate him or belittle him, but he handles it with class. He just goes out and knocks down more pins than other people. He's confident and some people try to turn that into a negative thing by calling it cocky. Confidence is earned and Michael earned that by averaging 15 pins more than his nearest competitor. Michael shot 700 as a freshman in the state team finals against Smyrna in 2005. He lives to bowl! Others say they do, but Michael walks the walk and truly Talks The Talk!

Good Luck, Stephen!