FANS ON WRONG SIDE

hoops fan2

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wonder if Tiny Dancer is available for parties???????????

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you might get home to twirl out of a cake wearing a tutu.If elderly folks are there, you can get the anti-elderly ref to be there. Of course, he might throw everyone out of the party /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you might get home to twirl out of a cake wearing a tutu.If elderly folks are there, you can get the anti-elderly ref to be there. Of course, he might throw everyone out of the party /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

no...anti-elderly ref CANNOT come......unless he JUMPS out of a cake w/Tiny Dancer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no...anti-elderly ref CANNOT come......unless he JUMPS out of a cake w/Tiny Dancer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I would almost pay to see that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I would almost pay to see that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Note: Small children and uptight citizens of the world CANNOT come......would scar them for life /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Note: Small children and uptight citizens of the world CANNOT come......would scar them for life /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> however, we could place grinch spitoons in areas designated for uptight citizens. Cause they wouldn't appreciate good tobacco and bling spitoons.

They would have to watch appropriate t.v. viewing cause they couldn't take the ref nor Mr. Ballarina man.I agree. Small children woulnd't be allowed in this area. They would have to be with the uptight folks. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> however, we could place grinch spitoons in areas designated for uptight citizens. Cause they wouldn't appreciate good tobacco and bling spitoons.

They would have to watch appropriate t.v. viewing cause they couldn't take the ref nor Mr. Ballarina man.I agree. Small children woulnd't be allowed in this area. They would have to be with the uptight folks. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Grinch spittoons are necessary. They can't have bling either.....not worthy....Got to go play polly pocket w/my kid...will check back in a bit.

yeah and besides that the dancing dude might be streaking and the ref would holler don't look Ethel; until I throw him out , but rants of the mississippi squirrel would take over all may become cornfused and the ladies so tore up they swapping spit and nobdy knows whoes ambear got to whoes spit jar, certainly not a place fer childern and uptights.

yeah and besides that the dancing dude might be streaking and the ref would holler don't look Ethel; until I throw him out , but rants of the mississippi squirrel would take over all may become cornfused and the ladies so tore up they swapping spit and nobdy knows whoes ambear got to whoes spit jar, certainly not a place fer childern and uptights.

lol I have that image of that squirel fest in my head now what an image lol too funny!!! I am skipping the clay county game and going to the la game tommorrow but i will be loaded with a camara this time let the dancing balarina dance the night away!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Devilish is supposed to go i might have to sit on her if he goes to dancing she might try to throw a dollar or two his way and i know if 86 was there well, who know she might break out the bedazzle on the spot!! These girls aint seen to many balarina men dance like he did lol!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lol I have that image of that squirel fest in my head now what an image lol too funny!!! I am skipping the clay county game and going to the la game tommorrow but i will be loaded with a camara this time let the dancing balarina dance the night away!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Devilish is supposed to go i might have to sit on her if he goes to dancing she might try to throw a dollar or two his way and i know if 86 was there well, who know she might break out the bedazzle on the spot!! These girls aint seen to many balarina men dance like he did lol!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

ROFL Yep, nude ballerina man depending on the body style, I might have to throw him $5.00 and $10.00. Cause, like you said, I haven't seen too many ballaarina men. Now if they wore camoflauge the ante would go up to $20.00 ROFL

I'm also bringing my camera cause I missed the unexpected shot last fri. Let the dancing begin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oooooh, new theme song dancing the night away.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I love this thread. we wouldn't want the uptight folks getting tobacco juice everywhere.

I don't know the squirrel might be scarred for life after seeing a nude ballarina man and a streaking ref /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

ROFL Yep, nude ballerina man depending on the body style, I might have to throw him $5.00 and $10.00. Cause, like you said, I haven't seen too many ballaarina men. Now if they wore camoflauge the ante would go up to $20.00 ROFL

I'm also bringing my camera cause I missed the unexpected shot last fri. Let the dancing begin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oooooh, new theme song dancing the night away.

I spent the morning bedazzing TINY DANCER a thong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ........in case he gets all giddy and tries to go the naked route. There is only so much a set of eyes can handle in one night /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ....I want the elderly man to live.

I spent the morning bedazzing TINY DANCER a thong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ........in case he gets all giddy and tries to go the naked route. There is only so much a set of eyes can handle in one night /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ....I want the elderly man to live.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thong is a good idea. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This thread is just great.