FANS ON WRONG SIDE

hoops fan2

86, Looks like your spitoon is actually blue judging by this photo. I don't see the rhinestones though?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nah...that's my cousin...I DON"T spit in anything UNLESS it sparkles /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . I mean, I have to take a stance on some things /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nah...that's my cousin...I DON"T spit in anything UNLESS it sparkles /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . I mean, I have to take a stance on some things /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is a great thread.

Just wanted to add...I DON'T hold my spitton THAT close. That is incredibly amateurish....... I can spit from about 25ft. away and hit mine. HaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this thread lives forever.

Just wanted to add...I DON'T hold my spitton THAT close. That is incredibly amateurish....... I can spit from about 25ft. away and hit mine. HaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this thread lives forever.

Me niether i got my greenbay sitting on one side and my giant's on the other side of the tv sometimes i miss and have to get up and wipe the tv. Getting better though i only hit romo a couple of times yesterday! I accidently hit patton at the end of the game and he missed his man. i gotta watch this come this next weekend! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Me niether i got my greenbay sitting on one side and my giant's on the other side of the tv sometimes i miss and have to get up and wipe the tv. Getting better though i only hit romo a couple of times yesterday! I accidently hit patton at the end of the game and he missed his man. i gotta watch this come this next weekend! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What would be really good, is if you could perfect the "Split SPIT" ........hit both spittoons on either side of the TV at ONCE. THAT would be impressive.......I may have to master that skill, never know when it could come in handy /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What would be really good, is if you could perfect the "Split SPIT" ........hit both spittoons on either side of the TV at ONCE. THAT would be impressive.......I may have to master that skill, never know when it could come in handy /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Split spit would be awesome /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Then, two refs would have beechnut in their eyes at 200mph. Talk about a wake up call. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If two people could split spit, the refs would have to be more aware of the action on the court. Both people with 200mph spit lol

Split spit would be awesome /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Then, two refs would have beechnut in their eyes at 200mph. Talk about a wake up call. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If two people could split spit, the refs would have to be more aware of the action on the court. Both people with 200mph spit lol

I was just thinking....Would 200mph backr juice be considered assault with a DEADLY WEAPON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I personally think it's a good skill....who would expect it?????????????

I was just thinking....Would 200mph backr juice be considered assault with a DEADLY WEAPON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I personally think it's a good skill....who would expect it?????????????

This would depend if they could tell which directions the split spit 200mph came from. I think the split spit would confuse them. then again, it doesn't take much to confuse the refs that we had fri. night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This would depend if they could tell which directions the split spit 200mph came from. I think the split spit would confuse them. then again, it doesn't take much to confuse the refs that we had fri. night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'M gonna try it...I'm already psyching myself up.....gonna make sure I sit by someone I don't like, that way I can blame it on them if the cops start coming /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I'm getting good at it...just went ou side and spit hit a crow out of the sky. I like to multi-task..practice spittin and have some crow to serve up all at the same time. HAAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaa

I'M gonna try it...I'm already psyching myself up.....gonna make sure I sit by someone I don't like, that way I can blame it on them if the cops start coming /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I'm getting good at it...just went ou side and spit hit a crow out of the sky. I like to multi-task..practice spittin and have some crow to serve up all at the same time. HAAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaa

Like uhm lets say Mr. Ballarina man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he would be a good one to sit by. of course, you could just sit next to an elderly person. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Like uhm lets say Mr. Ballarina man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he would be a good one to sit by. of course, you could just sit next to an elderly person. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wonder if Tiny Dancer is available for parties???????????