The Waverly Tigers and The Triplets

concerned22

well im a junior at waverly and i don't miss any of our game. go ahead and rag on me for not posting alot of stuff keepinit real but i've played ball with these kids and they are good. i have no idea who you think you are to post bull sugar about this and mention stuff about them when YOU clearly have no idea what your talking about. coach t was made so that ppl can talk about sports not rag on someone fro there posts.....you are a sad excuse for a man if you are gona set here and talk big. the "triplets" are good players but they can do better. i play travel ball with them and we play alot better players than they have so far and we had an extremly good record. o and ill be on that team that plays you and ill drop some points in your face. just go away and don't critise ppl about there fan hood when you don't even know what that means

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im a junior at waverly and i don't miss any of our game. go ahead and rag on me for not posting alot of stuff keepinit real but i've played ball with these kids and they are good. i have no idea who you think you are to post bull sugar about this and mention stuff about them when YOU clearly have no idea what your talking about. coach t was made so that ppl can talk about sports not rag on someone fro there posts.....you are a sad excuse for a man if you are gona set here and talk big. the "triplets" are good players but they can do better. i play travel ball with them and we play alot better players than they have so far and we had an extremly good record. o and ill be on that team that plays you and ill drop some points in your face. just go away and don't critise ppl about there fan hood when you don't even know what that means

I think if you will go back and take a second look at keeping it real's post you will find he is not being critical of any Waverly player. He even states they are good players. However, I feel fairly certain he is jabbing, and for good reason, at Concern 22. It is pretty apparent the true nature of Concern's post is to take shots at Waverly's coach. What makes it even lower is to bring some of his players in to the picture by giving an "evaluation" of their ability. All three young men have heart and give great effort. There is no denying that. However, if Concerned had stopped his post by giving his commentary on these three that would have been fine, a little over the top, but fine.

However, Concerned chose to attack the Coach. If anyone needs to go away it is a poster with nothing better to do than take shots at someone trying to work with these young men to be the team they can be. Now having said that this thread should be allowed to die and positive posts about Waverly's team should be the emphasis.

I think if you will go back and take a second look at keeping it real's post you will find he is not being critical of any Waverly player. He even states they are good players. However, I feel fairly certain he is jabbing, and for good reason, at Concern 22. It is pretty apparent the true nature of Concern's post is to take shots at Waverly's coach. What makes it even lower is to bring some of his players in to the picture by giving an "evaluation" of their ability. All three young men have heart and give great effort. There is no denying that. However, if Concerned had stopped his post by giving his commentary on these three that would have been fine, a little over the top, but fine.

However, Concerned chose to attack the Coach. If anyone needs to go away it is a poster with nothing better to do than take shots at someone trying to work with these young men to be the team they can be. Now having said that this thread should be allowed to die and positive posts about Waverly's team should be the emphasis.

Amen brother!!!!

Again, I am embarassed to be responding to another idiot who pretends to be a fan. It is obvious that you know nothing about sports, in general. I can only hope that you actually graduate this year and begin to spend your time doing something worthwhile instead of embarassing yourself and your school with your ignorance. What do you know about basketball?? You probably can't even shoot a layup, can you!!?? You spout off on here about stuff that you know nothing about. I've got an idea, get yourself on an intramural team if you can and report back to us all about when your talents and intense knowledge of the game will be put on display. Who knows, we might be 'impressed' with your abilities. Let Coach Rawlings coach, the players play, and you go be a fan.

ok first off, your new on here and your already talkin crap to people who have been posting for a long time, not smart buddy...i know exactly what im talking about, iv played basketball for the school and intramural teams and even coached jr league teams that have done really good goin nearly undefeated, iv grown up watching basketball nearly my whole life iv always loved the sport and i can tell the difference in good teams, bad teams, good coaches, bad coaches, good plays bad plays and i can tell you right now i know exactly what im talking about when im talkin about my high school's teams. i dont know where your from but i know you know nothing about the team or the coach or fans at waverly. the players on the team are great, small and young but really outstanding for the odds against them, and if you would ever come see them play you would see that. our coach, hes ok, like i said tho he needs to prove whether he is a good coach or not and so far i havent seen it. yea he took the tigers deep in 04-05 but the team had 9 seniors that were well coached the years before, they were the ones that led the team! since they left nothing...this year the guys are looking better and yea the coach is improving and incase you want to know, no im not trashing the coach hes a great guy and a great basketball player, but sorry coaches arent born, theyr developed and hes got some improving to do himself. but hey if you want to keep saying im ignorant and am embarrasing my school well keep on but all your doing is hiding be hind a dagum computer screen and trash talking people on here that you have apparently no knowledge of and hey if you wanna play a game let me know il show you some skills! but im done with this crap cuz its nonsense, and i hate wasting my time like i am now but hey go tigers!! you know im supportin!! BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well this is a very interesting thread. I will say Leonard has heart like no other. He seems to strait up Love the game and he works his butt off to prove it. I do think the Tigers will improve a lot over the next year or two, as mentioned there are no seniors on the team. Now, I would hate to even give an opinion on the coaching, seems like thats a very touchy topic. I mean this is a place where you should be able to come and give an opinion, in the proper manner of course, and not get hammered by everyone and there brother. I once had a teacher in contemporary issues, we had different opinions about stuff but seemed to get along. How about we try that here guys?..

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well this is a very interesting thread. I will say Leonard has heart like no other. He seems to strait up Love the game and he works his butt off to prove it. I do think the Tigers will improve a lot over the next year or two, as mentioned there are no seniors on the team. Now, I would hate to even give an opinion on the coaching, seems like thats a very touchy topic. I mean this is a place where you should be able to come and give an opinion, in the proper manner of course, and not get hammered by everyone and there brother. I once had a teacher in contemporary issues, we had different opinions about stuff but seemed to get along. How about we try that here guys?..

You are correct that everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, someone who hides behind a screen name and takes free shots at a kid or a coach that is wrong. If concerned 22 has a issue with a coach he or she should be upfront and talk to the coach one on one. That is what is fair. Hiding behind statements like "the rumor in the stands" is wrong in any case. Disagreeing about how good on team is over another is fine, but when you go after an individual I feel you have crossed the line. On the positive. This year's team is a hard working group, who appear eager to achieve. Their coaches are working hard to help them do just that. They are going to have nights where their size and youth will hurt, but they are fun to watch.

It seems that Redneck Tiger and Tiger Pride 75 seem to be getting a little upset about my post. Don't I have the right to my opinion, too? 75, please read my post again. Focus on what you read. I said nothing negative at all about the players or coaching staff. I said that they were good players and that time will tell how good they will become. However, I think using the term 'great' is a little much. My first post was directed at 22 alone and his accusations about a coach. Redneck, you have no idea what coaching is all about. If you did, you would not be on here discussing his abilities that don't seem to 'impress' you very much. Playing, watching and coaching Junior League basketball does not make you a great analyst of coaching talent. Let it go. Just be a fan that is supportive of your teams. Put yourself in their shoes. Think before you speak. NWTF, there is no reason for me to give my opinions or to be critical of others' efforts as coaches and/or players. They are the ones who sacrifice day in and day out, playing and coaching their hearts out only to have armchair quarterbacks continue to be critical. I respect the before mentioned players and coach for their hardwork. I will not ever be critical of them. I do, however, appreciate how you and JP-tiger seem to support your school at all times, good and bad. That is what a real fan does. Also, you may embarass me in a 1 on 1 matchup. I think that I will have to pass on the offer.

I really don't see what Concerned22 said that is so bad. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I'm not seeing it as some of you are I guess. I mean he mentioned a "rumor" I have heard the same thing said, I mean he pointed out it was a rumor. As far as screen names, we all are hiding behind them, though anyone from Waverly knows who I am. I don't know, I'm just not seeing it as such a big deal. Anyways is coach McCloud a permanent assistant coach, I know last year coach Graves was helping out, now he is the freshman coach.

Amen brother!!!!

Ok, I just had to follow concerned22 on making a new screenname for myself. I thought there might be something about the Camden game on here and why Waverly should have beat us but I found something better. A thread where Waverly people are arguing again. I just have one thing to say. For the people who said Waverly cant even beat Camden as if we are not very good, try playing in our district for a while. I know our football team is good but we can play a little basketball too. I just had to reply to this one from PapaTiger though because it seems as if no one in Waverly seems to catch on. PapaTiger acts like he is a fan for yall but he has bashed every team and just about every coach in Waverly since he has been there. Why do you people in Waverly not see that. Just read his posts. He implies that he "hopes" the coach would not take a kid out to protect his scoring record, as if to say he might? He says negative comments about your team half the time and this is yall's radio announcer. To take a quote from his previous post on this thread, "It would be a sad day in Waverly sports if that happened........" Well Waverly, with PapaT at the helm, that would make me very sad. By the way, concerned22, you did post a good topic to catch people's eye with "the triplets". It caught mine. That is all the credit I can seem to give you though. You and PapaT are the best thing that could happen to the other teams in your district. Trust me, the rest of 11AA is your biggest fans! Please stay on that side of the river!!!

Ok, I just had to follow concerned22 on making a new screenname for myself. I thought there might be something about the Camden game on here and why Waverly should have beat us but I found something better. A thread where Waverly people are arguing again. I just have one thing to say. For the people who said Waverly cant even beat Camden as if we are not very good, try playing in our district for a while. I know our football team is good but we can play a little basketball too. I just had to reply to this one from PapaTiger though because it seems as if no one in Waverly seems to catch on. PapaTiger acts like he is a fan for yall but he has bashed every team and just about every coach in Waverly since he has been there. Why do you people in Waverly not see that. Just read his posts. He implies that he "hopes" the coach would not take a kid out to protect his scoring record, as if to say he might? He says negative comments about your team half the time and this is yall's radio announcer. To take a quote from his previous post on this thread, "It would be a sad day in Waverly sports if that happened........" Well Waverly, with PapaT at the helm, that would make me very sad. By the way, concerned22, you did post a good topic to catch people's eye with "the triplets". It caught mine. That is all the credit I can seem to give you though. You and PapaT are the best thing that could happen to the other teams in your district. Trust me, the rest of 11AA is your biggest fans! Please stay on that side of the river!!!

First of all, where have you ever seen me or read where I have gone against the coaches or teams at Waverly? Never!!!!!!! I have been called a homer for taking up for Waverly so much and helping to argue for them. What negative comments? The most negative thing I've said about the basketball team is they are small and inexperienced. Is that negative? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Yes, I did say it would be a sad day in Waverly or anywhere (read it!) if this happened. I also said I would hope he wouldn't. (do you know everything that a person thinks or does or wants to do?) I don't, I'm not a fortune teller. And neither are you. So we all would hope that it wouldn't happen. Get a life. This is probably not someone from Camden but someone who wants to stir. ummm, wonder who that could be?

I'm glad I can entertain you!!!! And by the way, if you have ever listened to the broadcasts, you know without a doubt, I am 120% Waverly bias!!!!!! I plan on staying that way. We've had nothing but positive feed back at the station about it too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nothing is said out of line on this web site or radio. The station manager listens to and records every broadcast. This whole thing needs to stop, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit stirring. It hasn't worked all year. That's junior high mentality, catch my drift? Besides, it got one of your friends at another school chewed out. Now that's funny!

What about it Waverly folks????

Earlier in the year, I wasn't sure we would win a game especially after our first game. We didn't look good at all. But these young guys have jelled and have really made a difference and are learning. I went up to Coach Rawlings recently and told him that I wanted to shake his hand because these guy really knew how to beat a press. I'm sorry if that is negative though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What people need to notice is how the people who are stirring on here have less than 5 posts each. hmmm? Smells really, really fishy. In fact it stinks! Go back into hibernation please.

JP, If I'm correct, I think that Coach McCloud helped him last year. Coach Graves coached the freshmen last year I know.

Earlier in the year, I wasn't sure we would win a game especially after our first game. We didn't look good at all. But these young guys have jelled and have really made a difference and are learning. I went up to Coach Rawlings recently and told him that I wanted to shake his hand because these guy really knew how to beat a press. I'm sorry if that is negative though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You should be ashamed the way you refuse to support your team papa.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />