Scholarship Guide

tipsy

If there are any parents out there looking for some guidance on landing your kid a great football scholarship, I will be finished with my manual at the end of February. I wrote this manual at the request of a school counselor after speaking with her regarding the steps that I took to get my son his shcolarship, and this guide will take you through the exact steps that I took. He will be attending a Division I school on a football scholarship worth 200,000 for 4 years. I have got a suitcase full of letters that my son received for some of the top football programs in the nation to prove that my system works. I will be more than happy to meet with groups if needed. Please contact me at the following E-mail address if you would like more information. LKH852@hotmail.com

Don't miss out on an opportunity for your child or children to get a free education.

• 2 weeks later...

If there are any parents out there looking for some guidance on landing your kid a great football scholarship, I will be finished with my manual at the end of February. I wrote this manual at the request of a school counselor after speaking with her regarding the steps that I took to get my son his shcolarship, and this guide will take you through the exact steps that I took. He will be attending a Division I school on a football scholarship worth 200,000 for 4 years. I have got a suitcase full of letters that my son received for some of the top football programs in the nation to prove that my system works. I will be more than happy to meet with groups if needed. Please contact me at the following E-mail address if you would like more information. LKH852@hotmail.com

Don't miss out on an opportunity for your child or children to get a free education.

Are you kidding me???

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be so hard on this guy. I am sure he has some good info. My daughter got a free education at a NAIA school. I learned these things from her softball club. There are some things a parent can do to help get a scholarship. It does work. One point though...your kid must have the skills to go along with these things. Another point...there is no such thing as a 4 year scholarship. Scholarships are renewed yearly. You have to live up to your end of the bargain to renew.

• 3 weeks later...