Seymour at Greenback

SportsFan115

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see the McCroskey kid back in action. I was worried that he had hung up his wrestling shoes for good. Also, what happened with the Holland Kid? I thought he was pretty tough.

sdwrestling

Lol.. I aint through yet. Holland is one of our freshman. Hes been winning some tough matches for us. We have been bumping him from 130 - 140 all season long with Legg and myself being out of the line-up. Great match last night. I hope its a Seymour vs. Greenback state finals this year.

Glad to see the McCroskey kid back in action. I was worried that he had hung up his wrestling shoes for good. Also, what happened with the Holland Kid? I thought he was pretty tough.

sdwrestling

Congratulations to both teams.

AWESOME-best wrestling in this region year to date.

These two teams match-up extremely well.

In all probability 9-11 state medalist between the 2 teams from schools who's combined enrollment doesn't equal that of most any 1 school in their region.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Great match last night. I hope its a Seymour vs. Greenback state finals this year.

Congrats on the win last night against a very tough Greenback team.

Your sentiments on the State Finals are not shared by all. Hixson has come a long way this year and may be wrestling the best in A/AA at this point . Everyone's favorite,The Irish of Notre Dame has a outside chance of going 3 for 3 but we will find out thurs ( Hixson) how much of a longshot we are. E Lit, I understand has had a great season and are gearing up for their run.

If I was a gambling man, wait I am a gambling man, I would say that Seymour and Hixson will be this years Finals.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just kidding Irish Nation. See unlike The Baylor School For Boys And Girls Fans, I have the you know what s to say it out loud, The Irish Of Notre Dame will face off against the winner of Seymour/Hixson match and once again bring back the big boy Hardware. It will be another classic match, just like last year, but I believe we will again be the A/AA STATE CHAMPIONS.

Irish Nation pull your beads out and get ready, this years State will be a show.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congratulations to both teams.

AWESOME-best wrestling in this region year to date.

These two teams match-up extremely well.

In all probability 9-11 state medalist between the 2 teams from schools who's combined enrollment doesn't equal that of most any 1 school in their region.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Not quite. According to Uncle Ronnie at TSSAA, Seymour has 1,079 students and Greenback has 226. So more like Seymour has more in one grade than Greenback has in their whole school. Make sure of your facts before you post. Seymour is in danger of becoming a large school in the duals side, Halls has 1,085 students and they are considered a large school.

Please. It was a "Congratulations to both teams." No need to dissect a compliment, just take it in the spirit it was given, a nice gesture for two schools' accomplishments. Thanks.

Besides, when these two teams aren't competing with each other for championships we need to be standing shoulder to shoulder against the rest of the state (according to BCB, apparently, that's Hixson & Notre Dame - everyone's favorite team, except for . . . ) . . . the boys from the South! Boom!

Please. It was a "Congratulations to both teams." No need to dissect a compliment, just take it in the spirit it was given, a nice gesture for two schools' accomplishments. Thanks.

Besides, when these two teams aren't competing with each other for championships we need to be standing shoulder to shoulder against the rest of the state (according to BCB, apparently, that's Hixson & Notre Dame - everyone's favorite team, except for . . . ) . . . the boys from the South! Boom!

Hey Cretin, do you happen to have film on this match. There is a TV show down here that would love to do a story on these two fine schools. I'll make sure they get it if you'll mail it to me.

Hey Cretin, do you happen to have film on this match. There is a TV show down here that would love to do a story on these two fine schools. I'll make sure they get it if you'll mail it to me.

I'll try and get you a copy after they hand out the "big boy Hardware" at the State Championship.

(By the way, the reason you are beloved is because you don't mind to say it out loud. Oh, and it is cojones, or you can say mettle, pluck, nerve, daring, guts, courage or grit.)

See you in a few weeks.

Congrats on the win last night against a very tough Greenback team.

Your sentiments on the State Finals are not shared by all. Hixson has come a long way this year and may be wrestling the best in A/AA at this point . Everyone's favorite,The Irish of Notre Dame has a outside chance of going 3 for 3 but we will find out thurs ( Hixson) how much of a longshot we are. E Lit, I understand has had a great season and are gearing up for their run.

If I was a gambling man, wait I am a gambling man, I would say that Seymour and Hixson will be this years Finals.

bcb iii

Just kidding Irish Nation. See unlike The Baylor School For Boys And Girls Fans, I have the you know what s to say it out loud, The Irish Of Notre Dame will face off against the winner of Seymour/Hixson match and once again bring back the big boy Hardware. It will be another classic match, just like last year, but I believe we will again be the A/AA STATE CHAMPIONS.

Irish Nation pull your beads out and get ready, this years State will be a show.

bcb iii

BCB, I see you have wandered out of the Red Fog you were in taking up for BSFBAG when their fans won't and back into the Green Fog from which you and HarryT came. Don't be jumping to any matchup conclusions at the A/AA duals just yet just yet. Remember, there will be 8 teams there this year instead of four, two from each Section, and we don't know how they will be paired up. Logic would dictate an 8 team bracket with first place from one Section meeting a second place team from another Section and the winners advancing in a championship bracket while the losers go to a consolation bracket----as is done with D-II. But I'm not aware that it has as yet been determined which No. 1s will face which No. 2s and who will be on whose side of the bracket. Everyone's Favorite Team (Everyone being the universe that is you, Harry, Rawn and ijtx) might end up on the same side of the bracket as Seymour so that you face them in the semis not the finals. Shoot, they might even have a half of a bracket that was ND v. Greenback and Seymour v. Hixson----or they could just go with the infamous TSSAA "blind draw" and put everyone anywhere they desire. And with your Irish having already won two titles, and your (BCB's) relationship with the TSSAA being somewhat strained as it is...........................well, I'm not saying ..............but you know what I'm saying.

And don't overlook East Literature over here across the mountains. They have beaten MBA this season,won the Hendersonville Invitational last week and are inded having a great season.

I'm glad you have recovered from the Cleveland massacre and are back to being your old burr-under-the-saddle self.

You better get your butt in school instead of playing on the comuputer. Go to school and get the grades so that you can land a job like me and play on company time.

Well I got mom first period so I can pretty much do what ever I want. You forget.. Mom and Dad both teach at the school so I can get away with what ever I want.. lol.. Just playing.