District 11A

thenomad

With Moore Co. narrowly escaping Richland, without Hopkins, last night and Culleoka struggling with Cornersville and Richland. I feel like this season's tournament maybe more interesting than people might want to admit. Outside of the top four team the district is very weak. CA has potential but no experience. The next two weeks will be, to say the least, interesting.

Here is what I think needs to be done for teams to finish up.

Moore Co. - - Keep winning, outright championship will advance them automatically to region.

Culleoka - - Keep winning, force coin flip for that same day off.

Cornersville - - Keep winning, bring some much needed hype to the program

Richland - - Keep winning, bring the rest of the group back to them

In short...KEEP WINNING!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Moore Co. narrowly escaping Richland, without Hopkins, last night and Culleoka struggling with Cornersville and Richland. I feel like this season's tournament maybe more interesting than people might want to admit. Outside of the top four team the district is very weak. CA has potential but no experience. The next two weeks will be, to say the least, interesting.

Moore Co. - - Keep winning, outright championship will advance them automatically to region.

Nomad do you know what the final score was of the Moore Co. vs. Richland game?

is it possible for Cully to get first place if they beat Moore County Friday?

I believe if Cully beats MC and both teams do not lose another district game they will be District Co-Champions and then will flip a coin for the # 1 seed in the tournament. I'm almost for certain that is how it has been done in the past.

i didnt see culleoka struggle with cornersville and if we would of hit our free throws i believe we would of beat richland by 14.....richland looked better but im not sold on cornersville....

i didnt see culleoka struggle with cornersville and if we would of hit our free throws i believe we would of beat richland by 14.....richland looked better but im not sold on cornersville....

MC controlled the game after halftime. Richland hit a buncha 3's in the first half to keep them in the game and MC missed free throws in the second half or it woulda been double digit win easy NOTE to the Richland student section don't address any player in the middle of the game it's classless and makes you look like and idiot.

MC controlled the game after halftime. Richland hit a buncha 3's in the first half to keep them in the game and MC missed free throws in the second half or it woulda been double digit win easy NOTE to the Richland student section don't address any player in the middle of the game it's classless and makes you look like and idiot.

This is true for any high school student section. Most kids feel the need to single players out to cause problems. This has been the case for many years.

Where's the district tournament?

The district will be held at Culleoka, advantage Warriors of course.

C-rep, I know you must be a devoted fan to Culleoka; however, even the most devoted fan must see the struggles this team is having. They are keeping games closer than they should be. I understand everyone brings their A game against Culleoka, but who does Culleoka bring their A game for? I don't believe I have seen a post about how well the Warriors played all year. What game is their signature win? Who have they shown up against the for an entire game. You repeatedly same to others, show me something, show me something. I think it is time for Culleoka to start showing something. This team is too talented to be beating Cornersville by 16 and Richland by 6. These were games that they were winning by 25 and 15 points last season.

C-rep, Can you honestly say you think this team is state bound?

This is true for any high school student section. Most kids feel the need to single players out to cause problems. This has been the case for many years.

C-rep, I know you must be a devoted fan to Culleoka; however, even the most devoted fan must see the struggles this team is having. They are keeping games closer than they should be. I understand everyone brings their A game against Culleoka, but who does Culleoka bring their A game for? I don't believe I have seen a post about how well the Warriors played all year. What game is their signature win? Who have they shown up against the for an entire game. You repeatedly same to others, show me something, show me something. I think it is time for Culleoka to start showing something. This team is too talented to be beating Cornersville by 16 and Richland by 6. These were games that they were winning by 25 and 15 points last season.

Are you for real???? I mean really, your saying a win by 16 points is slipping!!!! I bet you thought they ran the score up against CA.

Do you feel the same about Moore County???? They only BEAT Richland by a few points. They must be washed up also.

I guess Summertown will put either team out at regions.........or have they played??????

I'll take a Win anytime. Close, ugly, blowout, bad calls, or whatever!!!!!!! The whole idea is to WIN!!!!!!

Do you honestly think they are not a State level team??????

Are you for real???? I mean really, your saying a win by 16 points is slipping!!!! I bet you thought they ran the score up against CA.

Do you feel the same about Moore County???? They only BEAT Richland by a few points. They must be washed up also.

I guess Summertown will put either team out at regions.........or have they played??????

I'll take a Win anytime. Close, ugly, blowout, bad calls, or whatever!!!!!!! The whole idea is to WIN!!!!!!

Do you honestly think they are not a State level team??????

From what I heard of the Culleoka/C.A. game is that they DOMINATED for a half but even with the starters in early 3rd quarter, CA matched them in points. I agree with you 100%, a win is a win; however, as a basketball fan, I see this team having a good chance of being upset, if they don't come to play every night. The same can be said for Moore Co. too. Be far, these two teams are the best two teams in the mid-state. BUT, they are not controlling games the way they did last season. Yes the district is stronger than in past years, but the other teams are closing the gap. Culleoka and Moore Co. can not just get excited about playing each other or they will be upset by somebody.

All I am saying about Culleoka is, I have yet to hear about how Culleoka just dismantled a team of credibility as I have from the west. Culleoka will have to step it up the next 4 weeks if they want to reach state and compete.

I can not say anything bout Culleoka cause i have only seen them play a handfull of times, as for Moore County this team should be state bound but it seems some of the players are loosing there legs and with there style of play that is a key part runing up and down the court flying to the rim as they get alot of baskets above the rim and pound the boards on both ends, so look for this team after Fri night to get some much needed rest in the 3rd and 4th qts expecially if they can lock up a seed early for the tourny